Ahmad Carroll a kickoff/punt returner?

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not?

He is fast and he likes to hit. If he is hurt we are out a dime back.

If we could transfer his contact ability over to the returner game he could be hard to tackle.

(Note: Alot of sarcasm in this post but not completely).

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kickoff returner..

we know he wont fumble, cuz he can HOLD on to the ball pretty good.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is small and fast and we cant get the risk of loosing another WR !!! And he will get kickrd in the *** a little bit and this might help him to put his foot back on earth.. :twisted:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yea I mentioned this before and I still think it'd be worth a shot. his speed has to be used somehow to benefit the team i think

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
cuz he can HOLD on to the ball pretty good.

haha, I get your joke, but it certainly makes sense.

However, at this point, the only way you replace Chatman is if you find someone w/ exceptional vision or elusiveness. Marginal isn't good enough because even though Antonio is Mr. Fair Catch, nobody has more sure hands than he does back there, which we take for granted.

Mark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Why not?

If we could transfer his contact ability over to the returner game he could be hard to tackle.

It's a great idea because Carroll is useless @ CB.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Why not?

i don't think he can catch. carroll has incredible speed, definitly fast enough for RB, but i don't think he can catch.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark said:
Robin Yount said:
Why not?

It's a great idea because Carroll is useless @ CB.

i don't think anyone is ready to give up on carroll. he may be real effective at nickle. some of those flags @ detroit were pretty touchy. i watched the atl. v.s. philly game on mon. nite, and D. Hall did the same that Carroll did and did not get penalized.

Mark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
i don't think anyone is ready to give up on carroll. he may be real effective at nickle. some of those flags @ detroit were pretty touchy. i watched the atl. v.s. philly game on mon. nite, and D. Hall did the same that Carroll did and did not get penalized.

Ahmad Carroll will not be in Green Bay for 2006.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:

nope

nobody realizes how young this kid, he left college a year early, not the sharpest tool in the drawer, just amazing raw natural ability...there is no way in hell he should be playing now, but any 22-year old with his ability should not be cast off

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
dhpackr said:

nope

nobody realizes how young this kid, he left college a year early, not the sharpest tool in the drawer, just amazing raw natural ability...there is no way in hell he should be playing now, but any 22-year old with his ability should not be cast off

carrolls attitude seems to have improved, he seems a little humbled by all the penalties.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
JavonWalker084 said:
dhpackr said:

nope

carrolls attitude seems to have improved, he seems a little humbled by all the penalties.

I somewhat have to agree. It takes a lot to call for a meeting with the boss to tell him you are sorry. Granted he probably knew he was being demoted regardless.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
YES! YES! YES!

Great idea! He will set an NFL Record for sure!

He will be the first player ever who was flaged for holding while returning a kick off.

Sounds good to me!

Raider, I thought you liked Carroll, or am I mistaken. :-?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I somewhat have to agree. It takes a lot to call for a meeting with the boss to tell him you are sorry. Granted he probably knew he was being demoted regardless.[/quote]

maybe carroll can improve on his game if he only has to play in nickle and dime packages

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
TheOne said:
I somewhat have to agree. It takes a lot to call for a meeting with the boss to tell him you are sorry. Granted he probably knew he was being demoted regardless.

maybe carroll can improve on his game if he only has to play in nickle and dime packages

We can only hope can't we :) OMG i just realized tomorrow is another packer game WOOOHOOOOOoooaoosooaooaooo

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Why not?

Yeah sure. Did you not see last week? He even got penalties on special teams.

Members online

Latest posts