Ahmad Carrol arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got this from kffl. Looks like he is in deep #$%.

Jaguars | Carroll charged with weapon and drug charges
Sat, 5 May 2007 21:30:18 -0700

The Associated Press reports Jacksonville Jaguars CB Ahmad Carroll has been arrested on weapon and drug charges early Saturday, May 5, on suspicion of being involved in a disturbance with a weapon, according to authorities. Carroll was questioned by police after he was pointed out as someone involved during a disturbance at an Atlanta restaurant, Atlanta police spokesman officer James Polite said. Carroll acknowledged to police that he was carrying a 9mm pistol Police then searched his car and found 11 pink tablets believed to be ecstasy. He was arrested and charged with carrying a weapon without a license, possession of drugs and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. He was released on a $7,000 bond.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just read about this and you know what I'm not suprised.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the reason that Carroll didn't make here as a football player was because he was to stupid to accept coaching. He was a bit cocky and arrogant and just didn't realize what he had to do to be a better player and to make the most of his talent. When I read this article the first thing that came to mind was that this is just another indication of how dumb he is. He could have had his life all set up and been set financially for the rest of his life. Instead he's carrying a gun and doing drugs. It doesn't get any more stupid than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts