Agent says Harris will be in training camp

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
AADP... I'm telling you, my sources are better than yours!! :p

By Rob Demovsky
PackersNews.com

If Al Harris doesn’t report for the start of the Green Bay Packers’ training camp next month, it would come as a major surprise to his agent.

Jack Bechta, who represents the Packers starting cornerback, said he spoke with Harris on Wednesday, the same day a published report quoted Harris as saying he might not report on time. Harris missed all 14 days of the Packers’ organized team activities that concluded on Wednesday because he thinks he deserves a contract extension.

“I talked to Al today and asked him, ‘What’s going on?’â€

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's gotta be frustrating for McCarthy to see what's been advertised as a strength for the 06 team remain as iffy as it has, not just the Harris situation, but the Woodson deal as well. "Woodson is out of the country.", "Woodson is back in country." Ok. Why isn't he in the Wisconsin part of the country?
A Raider fan, either here on the forum or elsewhere (can't recall, all this off season Packer research becomes a blur after a while), maintains
Woodson's a disruptive element (I.E. head perpetually parked in his nether regions) and added that the Packers will soon be sorry they signed him, nevermind the price tag or health issues. Hopefully that won't turn out to be the case (that he's a case). Regardless, nothing to do now but wait for training camp and see how things develop.
Ideally everybody would exhibit the positive attitude some of the other players have and demonstrate a more obvious willingness to contribute in whatever capacity they can, as well as an eagerness to simply get out there and play.
Anyrate, it's a wait and see deal for now.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This probably won't make much sense, but regardless of Woodson 'panning out' positive for us or not it was a very good move by the Packers. My reasoning is because it showed the Packers are not afraid to go out and get someone they like. It showed they are committed to winning now which many protest and even more importantly it showed the Packers can still land a big name Free Agent.

For my perception, whether he plays and sucks or plays an is great, either way the Packers have won on the signing of Woodson.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let alone the fact, that the signing of Woodson obviously was one of the reasons that made it a little easier for Brett the Favrelous to decide his return.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It STILL bothers me that Harris said he might not show up. If he's such a great player, why not show up, shut up, do his JOB, and then if he puts up the numbers he thinks he's capable of, THEN go for a new contract. He signed the one WILLINGLY that he has now, so BE A MAN and SHUT the (you know what) UP!!! NO ONE forced him to sign his contract. He was happy with it then. Why so upset now??? Because someone is making MORE then him??? Awww.......i feel SO sorry for the disgruntled millionaire! It must be HARD making ends meet on his small salary.
(I wonder if HE has to worry how he's gonna pay next month's rent???)

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Awww.......i feel SO sorry for the disgruntled millionaire! It must be HARD making ends meet on his small salary.

Oh man, Alan, I could tell you things about the problems of beeing a millionaire..............okay, not in public and not today. :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bavpb said:
cheesey said:
Awww.......i feel SO sorry for the disgruntled millionaire! It must be HARD making ends meet on his small salary.

Oh man, Alan, I could tell you things about the problems of beeing a millionaire..............okay, not in public and not today. :wink:

Oh yeah Harold!!! Cry me a river!!!LOLOLOL!!!! :lol:
These cry babies want us to feel SORRY for them! They make more in a year then most people make working their butts off for 20 years! "WAaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAHHH!!! Someone is making MOOOOORE then MEEEE!!!WAAAAaaaaAAAaaaaAaaaaAAAAAH!!!"

Members online

Latest posts