After Seeing the latest part of the Fox Interview

boiga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I'm new here too, but I think cheesey is really summing up the majority opinion among Packer fans.

We love Brett, but now he's made his own bed and has to sleep in it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
de_real_deal said:
Anubis said:
PackOne said:
If you mean Packer fans with facts, then yes, they will.

Give it up. The position of many so-called "Packer fans" was clear 2 years ago when I basically stopped posting here.

You have to realize that there are just a few people on here that love to put people down who have a different opinion. They just try to antagonize and frustrate you into leaving. Once you can learn to ignore all the trash on here, there are plenty of reasons to be here.
Sorry to disagree DRD......(looks like i'll be next with the tongue lashing) many of the posters here have countered your Favre "love fest" with more then enough valid points. And just about each time you have ignored them, and went for the personal attack. You haven't countered with any facts yet.
Packone countered one post with all factual information, and you told him to send TT a "love letter". You couldn't deny he was right with what he posted, you you attacked him. As i see it, Favre's mailbox must be overflowing by now........all with one return address.
And if anyone disagrees with you and says Favre deserves a big amount of the blame for this whole mess, you say they just "hate Favre". You have yet to post any facts of where TT has been some evil demon for what he has done. Favre retired....no one forced him. That he himself even admits. He unretired, was gonna get his job back, and pulled the ol' flip flop again. So......should the whole organization shut down until Favre gives his blessing, either to play or stay retired?
And Favre complains that TT supposedly told him he was gonna resign Wahle and Rivera. Could it be possible that TT said he would see about it, and Favre thought that that meant TT was gonna do anyting, even grossly overpay to keep them? And the Moss thing......who's fault ultimately was it that he didn't sign here? NEWSFLASH: Randy Moss.
Favre's job was to be the QB. Give your opinions, thats fine. But get pissed that the GM, who is your BOSS, doesn't go out and do your bidding for whatever you want? Boo hoo. Cry me a river. I have had bosses that shouldn't have been bosses. But you know what? I respected their position and authority over me. And i worked at places where they brought wet behind the ears "bosses" in and i knew more about the job then they did.

So TT didn't close the doors at 1265 Lombardi Avenue, and sit by the phone waiting.......hoping....Favre would call.
Favre QUIT his job. Period. For whatever reason, he gave it up. He walked away. He retired.
NOT TT's fault......period. The Green Bay Packers don't revolve around Brett Favre.
Now you will probably label me a "Favre hater". But if you do, it will be just another post that you are wrong on.
I LOVE the guy......but he's wrong. End of story.
Geez.......i think if he ran out in front of a truck, you'd blame the truck for hitting him.
"It was the mean TRUCK'S fault!!! It had no BUSINESS being on the road! It should have KNOWN Brett was gonna cross the street between two parked cars!"
Sorry.....it's just getting rediculous how you keep making excuses for what Favre himself has done, and then you get all up in arms when someone calls you out on it.

note to self: don't **** off cheesey
Watch it Trom......I'm gunning for you!!!!! You're next!!! :evil:

(not really!) :wink: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I'm new here too, but I think cheesey is really summing up the majority opinion among Packer fans.

We love Brett, but now he's made his own bed and has to sleep in it.
No matter HOW lumpy the matress is!!! :lol:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
da_real_deal said:
you ****ers keep drawing me into your ridiculous argument

da_real_deal said:
9:05 you guys are ****

This morning I feel invigorated, like my voice is back. I feel strong, I feel passionate and I feel it is time for a change. This board has been ridiculous for the past couple of weeks, it used to be a nice place, people worried about people, there was casual dialogue between the scenes, and it was a great little family. Then all the crack babies started coming out the woodwork, those that came back to seek vengeance against an organization that I'll assume they rarely follow outside of Sunday, if they follow it at all.

I am pissed. I am pissed at the organization, I am pissed at Brett, and I am pissed at the posters that have made this forum into a piece of trash. The moderators refuse to take action, and it is now the last place I want to be. What was once a fine forum is nothing more than a bunch of punks that want to talk smack but have nothing to back it up.

In the last week I have been called a ***, a ******, and shunned for the contribution I have made to this forum. You have disrespected my friends, you have disrespected me, you have disrespected yourself. When I read that Raider Pride is looking for other forums, that is all I need to hear. Rest assured, I have been looking too.

I have pondered all morning on what this post should like. Should I be civil and argue rationally? No, that obviously doesn't work. Should I bow down to the morons that insist on taking over, of course not. I thought long and ******* how to sum up my feelings around here, and exactly how to express them. I could use some big words, I could break it down for you, but I don't think it would matter.

I'm done around here, and that in unfortunate. This used to be a fun place, filled with Packer fans. Now it is a dump filled with the cast-offs that have come back for one fruitless farewell. There is no intelligent way to respond to you, there is no way for you to ever be my friend. So, dd80forever, Anubis, and da_real_deal congratulations. You have driven one of the most dedicated packerforum members to pack his bags and leave. I would like to exit with an intelligent line as I ride off into the sunset, but intelligence isn't your forte. Instead I will condense it into two words, two words that you won't need a dictionary for.

[flash width=350 height=300]http://www.youtube.com/v/dHbStWgKw-A.swf[/flash]

I hear Zero's place is nice this time of year.

Stop your whining. It's people like you that instigate it. You trash and make fun of anyone who disagrees with you. You make snide comments and trash many peoples hero on here(Brett Favre). Now you want to cry to the mods because you started a fight and now you have a fight on your hands. Grow up kid. As for your contribution to this forum.....please show me where that happened. I haven't seen a good one as of yet. This forum is not a piece of trash. There is trash in the forum that makes people want to leave. Nice classy video you posted on here. Right back at you.

As for you leaving. Lol, you think anyone really cares. You are not important ad definitely will not be missed. I'll use the words that you and many have used to describe Brett wanting his release. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Cya

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
It's people like you that instigate it. You trash and make fun of anyone who disagrees with you.

"people like you"? Are you saying that because he's black? You're a racist, sir. A racist!

de_real_deal said:
You trash and make fun of anyone who disagrees with you.

You trash, Me Tarzan, She Jane.

aaanyway, I look forward to the 17-part series of Favre interviews.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Stop your whining. It's people like you that instigate it. You trash and make fun of anyone who disagrees with you. You make snide comments and trash many peoples hero on here(Brett Favre). Now you want to cry to the mods because you started a fight and now you have a fight on your hands. Grow up kid. As for your contribution to this forum.....please show me where that happened. I haven't seen a good one as of yet. This forum is not a piece of trash. There is trash in the forum that makes people want to leave. Nice classy video you posted on here. Right back at you.

As for you leaving. Lol, you think anyone really cares. You are not important ad definitely will not be missed. I'll use the words that you and many have used to describe Brett wanting his release. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Cya

you have the wrong site again. BrettFavre.com is more suited for you.

Questioning Packone's contribution to the site is yet another thing you couldn't be more wrong on. there isn't a post beside your name that has been even close to right.

A fight on his hands? more like a temporary skirmish. as we fight for the Green Bay Packers and you fight for Favre only. who do you think will live longer.

way to make a great place terrible. cant wait for you second disappearance. you're worthless.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Anubis said:
PackOne said:

Give it up. The position of many so-called "Packer fans" was clear 2 years ago when I basically stopped posting here.

You have to realize that there are just a few people on here that love to put people down who have a different opinion. They just try to antagonize and frustrate you into leaving. Once you can learn to ignore all the trash on here, there are plenty of reasons to be here.
Sorry to disagree DRD......(looks like i'll be next with the tongue lashing) many of the posters here have countered your Favre "love fest" with more then enough valid points. And just about each time you have ignored them, and went for the personal attack. You haven't countered with any facts yet.
Packone countered one post with all factual information, and you told him to send TT a "love letter". You couldn't deny he was right with what he posted, you you attacked him. As i see it, Favre's mailbox must be overflowing by now........all with one return address.
And if anyone disagrees with you and says Favre deserves a big amount of the blame for this whole mess, you say they just "hate Favre". You have yet to post any facts of where TT has been some evil demon for what he has done. Favre retired....no one forced him. That he himself even admits. He unretired, was gonna get his job back, and pulled the ol' flip flop again. So......should the whole organization shut down until Favre gives his blessing, either to play or stay retired?
And Favre complains that TT supposedly told him he was gonna resign Wahle and Rivera. Could it be possible that TT said he would see about it, and Favre thought that that meant TT was gonna do anyting, even grossly overpay to keep them? And the Moss thing......who's fault ultimately was it that he didn't sign here? NEWSFLASH: Randy Moss.
Favre's job was to be the QB. Give your opinions, thats fine. But get pissed that the GM, who is your BOSS, doesn't go out and do your bidding for whatever you want? Boo hoo. Cry me a river. I have had bosses that shouldn't have been bosses. But you know what? I respected their position and authority over me. And i worked at places where they brought wet behind the ears "bosses" in and i knew more about the job then they did.

So TT didn't close the doors at 1265 Lombardi Avenue, and sit by the phone waiting.......hoping....Favre would call.
Favre QUIT his job. Period. For whatever reason, he gave it up. He walked away. He retired.
NOT TT's fault......period. The Green Bay Packers don't revolve around Brett Favre.
Now you will probably label me a "Favre hater". But if you do, it will be just another post that you are wrong on.
I LOVE the guy......but he's wrong. End of story.
Geez.......i think if he ran out in front of a truck, you'd blame the truck for hitting him.
"It was the mean TRUCK'S fault!!! It had no BUSINESS being on the road! It should have KNOWN Brett was gonna cross the street between two parked cars!"
Sorry.....it's just getting rediculous how you keep making excuses for what Favre himself has done, and then you get all up in arms when someone calls you out on it.

I told PackOne not to respond to me anymore and i'll do the same. He responds to me, i have nothing to say to him. He gets the point now i think.

As far as valid points that i ignore. I dont ignore them. I just dont believe Favre is the devil. He has stated over and over in interviews that he is at fault too. He just wants to play. Its unfair for the team to keep him in limbo. I'm not ignoring his wrong doing but there is wrong doing from everyone. The only one who has owned up to their wrong doing so far is Favre.

As far as me going after people on here. I have gone after a few people who deserved it. I have not put you down to my knowledge cheesey and 99% of the people on here i have not either. PackOne, Trom and a couple others on here like to start stuff, put people down, antagonize, make their little comments and call you stupid because you dont think like them.

Your Randy Moss comment. Favre said he would give up part of his salary to get the guy. Did you see the interview? Are you the one ignoring the facts right now? Or do you just think Favre is lying about that and everything else?

Want me to post some facts? Why are people hiding behind that. I give plenty of facts. What the hell does that mean anyway? Exactly what have i said that is not true? Exactly what hard facts do they give ? C'mon cheesey.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:

Give it up. The position of many so-called "Packer fans" was clear 2 years ago when I basically stopped posting here. Hell, you all made your position quite clear where Favre was concerned back then. I could have named those among us who would have gladly kicked the guy out the door first chance they got (along with a few other former Packers you all got a hate on for when they left the team). Don't act like this attitude is something new or associated with a recent interview. Quite a few of you have wanted Favre gone since TT became GM and drafted Aaron Rodgers.

Now you've been told! 100% Accurate post.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal
As far as valid points that i ignore. I dont ignore them. I just dont believe Favre is the devil. He has stated over and over in interviews that he is at fault too. He just wants to play. Its unfair for the team to keep him in limbo. I'm not ignoring his wrong doing but there is wrong doing from everyone. The only one who has owned up to their wrong doing so far is Favre.

So it's o.k. to be o.k. with Favre for keeping the Packers in limbo far past a reasonable time frame but when the Packers won't just jump right up and grab him back that's unfair?

I don't see how Favre has owned up to wrong doing when he says the only thing he is quilty of is retiring early. So Favre is right for going public and the orgnization is wrong for not getting baited into that?

The whole interview was WRONG last night for taking place in the first place. It NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Reminded me of a kid that called the cops on his mom for spanking him.

packersfan4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmmm,
Here is what I got from that interview....
Brett Favre looks out for what is best for himself, Ted Thompson looks out for what is best for the team. I don't know about you, but my boss doesn't have to tell me what he wants to do. He can listen to my opinions, but ultimately it is his decision.

Why do you think we were in such tough shape when Sherman was around as GM and coach? He listened to Brett Favre and gave him what he wanted. Sherman wasn't tough on Favre and look at his numbers. McCarthy reigned him in and look at his improvement.

Lets look at what Lord Favre wanted:
Hire Marriucci as coach....Ummmm he was fired the 49ers and Lions for a reason.
resign Rivera and Wahle. Rivera was at the end of the line and injury prone. Didn't he end up in Dallas for a few years and was injured quite frequently? Wahle broke the bank for a guard?
Sign Randy MossMay have payed dividends at the beginning, but how would Donald Driver have felt. Greg Jennings wouldn't have developed as much as he has, and we wouldn't have drafted James Jones, for what have possibly could have been a one year rental.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm,
Brett Favre looks out for what is best for himself, Ted Thompson looks out for what is best for the team. I don't know about you, but my boss doesn't have to tell me what he wants to do. He can listen to my opinions, but ultimately it is his decision.

Why do you think we were in such tough shape when Sherman was around as GM and coach? He listened to Brett Favre and gave him what he wanted. Sherman wasn't tough on Favre and look at his numbers. McCarthy reigned him in and look at his improvement.

resign Rivera and Wahle. Rivera was at the end of the line and injury prone. Didn't he end up in Dallas for a few years and was injured quite frequently? Wahle broke the bank for a guard?
Sign Randy MossMay have payed dividends at the beginning, but how would Donald Driver have felt. Greg Jennings wouldn't have developed as much as he has, and we wouldn't have drafted James Jones, for what have possibly could have been a one year rental.

He asked Ted to resign one of the guards..

A simple request and Ted said OKAY..

And from all accounts THEY DIDNT EVEN TRY..1st lie to Brett from Ted

Provide proof he wanted Mooch hired?

I know of proof he wanted Steve to be interviewed..but not hired...He asked Ted to interview him and Ted said OKAY...Steve never got interview...Lie #2

Your Moss argument is weak..
Everyone seems to be missing the point

He felt disrespected by Ted for being LIED to..

Did he have the right to ask for Moss, the guards or Mooch?? Who knows?

That truly is not the issue from what I can gather...

Ted would tell Brett one thing in private, then in public Ted would say the complete opposite..

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

i would hate if my boss lied to me, wouldnt you?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packersfan4life said:
Hmmmmm,

I know of proof he wanted Steve to be interviewed..but not hired...He asked Ted to interview him and Ted said OKAY...Steve never got interview...Lie #2

Ted would tell Brett one thing in private, then in public Ted would say the complete opposite..

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

you can't call them lies. just because Ted said ok. He may have considered it and then thought that what was best for the organization was something different. like with Mooch... say he planned on bringing him in for an interview... then MM showed up and TT knew then he had the right man. Does he need to bring in Mooch just because he plays golf with Favre... hell no. See thats not a lie... TT may have had every intent to bring them in, but it just didn't happen.

And i am the boss, and I lie to employee's all the time. They know what they need to know to keep them happy.

and in each and every case it turns out it was the best scenario and Favre was wrong. so i dont see the problem here. Favre wanted Mooch here because he was friends with him. Same goes for both Olineman that were correctly released. Favre makes decisions on whats best for himself, not the Green Bay Packers. Which is understandable and fine... until you throw the organization under the bus because you don't get your way.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
da_real_deal said:
you ****ers keep drawing me into your ridiculous argument

da_real_deal said:
9:05 you guys are ****

This morning I feel invigorated, like my voice is back. I feel strong, I feel passionate and I feel it is time for a change. This board has been ridiculous for the past couple of weeks, it used to be a nice place, people worried about people, there was casual dialogue between the scenes, and it was a great little family. Then all the crack babies started coming out the woodwork, those that came back to seek vengeance against an organization that I'll assume they rarely follow outside of Sunday, if they follow it at all.

I am pissed. I am pissed at the organization, I am pissed at Brett, and I am pissed at the posters that have made this forum into a piece of trash. The moderators refuse to take action, and it is now the last place I want to be. What was once a fine forum is nothing more than a bunch of punks that want to talk smack but have nothing to back it up.

In the last week I have been called a ***, a ******, and shunned for the contribution I have made to this forum. You have disrespected my friends, you have disrespected me, you have disrespected yourself. When I read that Raider Pride is looking for other forums, that is all I need to hear. Rest assured, I have been looking too.

I have pondered all morning on what this post should like. Should I be civil and argue rationally? No, that obviously doesn't work. Should I bow down to the morons that insist on taking over, of course not. I thought long and ******* how to sum up my feelings around here, and exactly how to express them. I could use some big words, I could break it down for you, but I don't think it would matter.

I'm done around here, and that in unfortunate. This used to be a fun place, filled with Packer fans. Now it is a dump filled with the cast-offs that have come back for one fruitless farewell. There is no intelligent way to respond to you, there is no way for you to ever be my friend. So, dd80forever, Anubis, and da_real_deal congratulations. You have driven one of the most dedicated packerforum members to pack his bags and leave. I would like to exit with an intelligent line as I ride off into the sunset, but intelligence isn't your forte. Instead I will condense it into two words, two words that you won't need a dictionary for.

[flash width=350 height=300]http://www.youtube.com/v/dHbStWgKw-A.swf[/flash]

I hear Zero's place is nice this time of year.

You keep repeating the same things. You guys keep trying to force the mods hand over and over again, because of a difference in opinion. It's a damn game to you guys. Your game has grown stale man. The reason this board is going to crap is because you guys keep trying harder and harder to force the mods to get rid of anyone that disagrees with you.

Look at this topic De-Real asks that you just not respond to him anymore, for the sake of the board, and immediately you guys bombard him with stuff to instigate hostility. You know if you don't do that, you will not anger him enough to do something to be able to point out to the mods as "grounds for suspension".

You guys quote every time he calls you a name as some kind of centerpiece. Fact is I've been called a ******, Dumb, A *****, an Idiot, told to F-Off and had threads started about me by you Trom, and Packnic. Don't dish stuff out, then cry when you get it returned. In fact I had Trom tell me HE CONTROLS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE. You take disageeing personal and swarm like flies to overtake anyone who doesn't walk your line.

It's not playing the victim, it's calling a spade a spade. I don't have intentions to **** anyone off but after awhile you can't help but to fire a shot back. What have I done to you personally Packone? I've watched members run of this board. Not just the passionate ones like Pack66 and Pyle, but members like Bruce, who was a great member. Plenty of people here disagree with me but you don't see the squabbles with Porky or Pack93z, or Arrow. They understand this is a forum for average joes to state opinions.

I've had some private discussions with other members, both past and present. I think we all know the routine by now. Some have chose to leave, some to just rarely post, and some to just ignore the antics, but the 1 thing we all agree on is this game you guys run.

Just ignore everyone that doesn't agree with you, if you can't handle it. Sadly, I think that would ruin your fun.

packersfan4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett is paid to be the quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, not be the general manager, that is Ted Thompson's job. I really think your argument is weak, because you are only looking at one side of the story. I really think Brett is trying to make the Packers look bad, so that the fans will revolt and make Ted Thompson bring him back. I am not saying that both sides have not made mistakes, because they have.

If you look at the other side of the spectrum...The Packers did try to sign one of the Olineman, but the price got too high and they decided it was best to let them go.

Mariucci said he did not want to coach..Favre stated that himself, so why bother interviewing him. Could Ted have not got this information from the inside circles.

Randy Moss wasn't about the few million dollars that Favre stated and a longer contract. Randy stated he felt he had a greater chance at winning in New England.

You guys have to take off you Favre glasses and get a look at reality. Last time I checked they were the Green Bay Packers, not the Green Bay Favres.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal

So it's o.k. to be o.k. with Favre for keeping the Packers in limbo far past a reasonable time frame but when the Packers won't just jump right up and grab him back that's unfair?

I don't see how Favre has owned up to wrong doing when he says the only thing he is quilty of is retiring early. So Favre is right for going public and the orgnization is wrong for not getting baited into that?

The whole interview was WRONG last night for taking place in the first place. It NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Reminded me of a kid that called the cops on his mom for spanking him.

Oh my god...........

Who went public first? Packers with lies. Favre followed with his interviews.

You dont think Favre has paid the price enough for deciding to un-retire. Fine. I do. So what. We dont have to agree. Its cool.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packersfan4life said:
Hmmmmm,

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

Stop with the facts longtime. My head is spinning from all this truth going around.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
packersfan4life said:
Hmmmmm,

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

you can't call them lies. just because Ted said ok.

Stopped reading right there.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packersfan4life said:
Hmmmmm,

He asked Ted to re0sign on of the guards..A simple request and Ted said OKAY..

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

First of all mandating, yes mandating, "you need to resign my guards, at least one 'em," is not right and not having a clue what went down from there (even Brett doesn't know) is pure speculation.
We had two million bucks, Rivera was gone, goodbye, and Wahle went for over TWICE that so how the hell do you know what Ted tried to do or didn't do.

Why didn't Favre go to Sherman BEFORE this to get this done if he's such an estute Personnel man. Those two were poorly managed well before TT got there.

Mooch? Again, until TT (if he even bothers) responds you don't know what happened after Brett made that request. It could have been that things escalated quickly and the offer had to go on the table before he had the chance to even think about Mooch. You just don't know. Brett said it was just a couple of days after his request that the deal was announced.

Moss? What a joke. I can't believe that Favre even brought this up. He's pissed some reporter asked TT if Favre had played a role in trying to get Moss in and TT won't acknowledge that? C,mon. I have to think he probably felt that was a question Favre should answer. TT NEVER answers questions about who their dealing with or gives any details but now he's a lying *******.

You got one side which means you've got one half of nothin'.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packersfan4life said:
Hmmmmm,

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

Good post longtime. May I add

Told Brett privately he was not wanted back.
Then told the media he would be welcome back as a back-up.

Lie #3

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
packersfan4life said:
Hmmmmm,

He asked Ted to re0sign on of the guards..A simple request and Ted said OKAY..

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

First of all mandating, yes mandating, "you need to resign my guards, at least one 'em," is not right and not having a clue what went down from there (even Brett doesn't know) is pure speculation.
We had two million bucks, Rivera was gone, goodbye, and Wahle went for over TWICE that so how the hell do you know what Ted tried to do or didn't do.

Why didn't Favre go to Sherman BEFORE this to get this done if he's such an estute Personnel man. Those two were poorly managed well before TT got there.

Mooch? Again, until TT (if he even bothers) responds you don't know what happened after Brett made that request. It could have been that things escalated quickly and the offer had to go on the table before he had the chance to even think about Mooch. You just don't know. Brett said it was just a couple of days after his request that the deal was announced.

Moss? What a joke. I can't believe that Favre even brought this up. He's pissed some reporter asked TT if Favre had played a role in trying to get Moss in and TT won't acknowledge that? C,mon. I have to think he probably felt that was a question Favre should answer. TT NEVER answers questions about who their dealing with or gives any details but now he's a lying *******.

You got one side which means you've got one half of nothin'.

Mandate? Where did Brett ever Mandate anything? You can spin things and twist words but the truth is Brett never MANDATED anything.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You keep repeating the same things. You guys keep trying to force the mods hand over and over again, because of a difference in opinion. It's a damn game to you guys. Your game has grown stale man. The reason this board is going to crap is because you guys keep trying harder and harder to force the mods to get rid of anyone that disagrees with you.

Look at this topic De-Real asks that you just not respond to him anymore, for the sake of the board, and immediately you guys bombard him with stuff to instigate hostility. You know if you don't do that, you will not anger him enough to do something to be able to point out to the mods as "grounds for suspension".

You guys quote every time he calls you a name as some kind of centerpiece. Fact is I've been called a ******, Dumb, A *****, an Idiot, told to F-Off and had threads started about me by you Trom, and Packnic. Don't dish stuff out, then cry when you get it returned. In fact I had Trom tell me HE CONTROLS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE. You take disageeing personal and swarm like flies to overtake anyone who doesn't walk your line.

It's not playing the victim, it's calling a spade a spade. I don't have intentions to **** anyone off but after awhile you can't help but to fire a shot back. What have I done to you personally Packone? I've watched members run of this board. Not just the passionate ones like Pack66 and Pyle, but members like Bruce, who was a great member. Plenty of people here disagree with me but you don't see the squabbles with Porky or Pack93z, or Arrow. They understand this is a forum for average joes to state opinions.

I've had some private discussions with other members, both past and present. I think we all know the routine by now. Some have chose to leave, some to just rarely post, and some to just ignore the antics, but the 1 thing we all agree on is this game you guys run.

Just ignore everyone that doesn't agree with you, if you can't handle it. Sadly, I think that would ruin your fun.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

TOUCHDOWN

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
packersfan4life said:
Hmmmmm,

THAT IS THE ISSUE

LIED TO

you can't call them lies. just because Ted said ok. He may have considered it and then thought that what was best for the organization was something different. like with Mooch... say he planned on bringing him in for an interview... then MM showed up and TT knew then he had the right man. Does he need to bring in Mooch just because he plays golf with Favre... hell no. See thats not a lie... TT may have had every intent to bring them in, but it just didn't happen.

And i am the boss, and I lie to employee's all the time. They know what they need to know to keep them happy.

and in each and every case it turns out it was the best scenario and Favre was wrong. so i dont see the problem here. Favre wanted Mooch here because he was friends with him. Same goes for both Olineman that were correctly released. Favre makes decisions on whats best for himself, not the Green Bay Packers. Which is understandable and fine... until you throw the organization under the bus because you don't get your way.

I see your point..I really do..

If by Ted saying ok, was just his way of saying I will think about it, then we have miscommunication..

If Ted said ok as in I will do it Brett, and he didn't do it for what ever reason that is still okay...

But IMO.....why not go to Brett and say hey, I didnt interview Mooch because MM came in and I was just floored and made him coach on the spot...

Or we looked at the guard situation and just wasnt practical..

Or Brett I didn't want to tell the media you were pushing hard for Moss, because I didn't think you wanted our private talks made public..

I firmly believe after watching the interviews and hearing some stuff from the inside, if Ted would have been HONEST right from the start, even if that meant Brett I wont listen to you, this whole thing could have been avoided..

Members online

Latest posts