After all the talk the last few years

Zuma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugly and sad for the fans who paid a lot of money to see this

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol your 2016-17 Packers ladies and gents. People started drinking the kool aid about the run defense when they have not even played anyone. Secondary sucks..Gunter is not the answer and neither is Randle. Packers need to draft a corner badly. Fast WRs wouldn't hurt either.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
The official Brett farve is a curse thread? The packers have the worst offense in football.

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
I have no words...I dont think this can be pinned on one person. But what is the problem?

Matt39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reminds me of the 4-12 Favre offense, not necessarily bad players they just need a change in order to stay fresh.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean we have 1 rb like really wtf now they gonna promote don Jackson from practice squad sweet!!!! I know it's early in the season but Vikings are gonna run away with the division and we will be playing for wild card spot they need to do something make a move something that's gonna light a fire under somebody make a blockbuster trade idk I'm just frustrated

OP
OP
King of Jeans

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's obvious that the next step if things don't turn around is to send mccarthy packing.

after that, rodgers has nobody else left to hide behind.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol your 2016-17 Packers ladies and gents. People started drinking the kool aid about the run defense when they have not even played anyone. Secondary sucks..Gunter is not the answer and neither is Randle. Packers need to draft a corner badly. Fast WRs wouldn't hurt either.
Ive been saying this for the longest. Sam shields is the only DB capable of playing Man to Man on the team. They have a speedy Wr in Davis but MM doesnt know how to use him. It was night and day watching dallas receivers vs our DBs and Our receivers vs Dallas Dbs.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like did Clay Matthews even play? He's getting paid to much money to just get a sack every now and then. He's fit to learn how to take over a game like Von Miller if he wants to be considered elite again. Especially in big games.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When there are several things wrong with the team, it's the coach.

Rodgers' mistakes cost them about 17 points and led to points off turnovers. Hard to win when a QB plays like that.

For everything that will be talked about regarding this game, if Rodgers just played decent and made throws he should make, the game is very close and winnable.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers' mistakes cost them about 17 points and led to points off turnovers. Hard to win when a QB plays like that.

For everything that will be talked about regarding this game, if Rodgers just played decent and made throws he should make, the game is very close and winnable.

His int and fumble cost the Packers points for sure. They aren't good enough to waste scoring opportunities at this point.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Not making any excuses for rogers but name one receiver that's been consistent? Kind of hard to get in a groove when your receivers can barely get open and when they do they miss the ball or fumble it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

2nd looks horrible with players that should be 4tj string.. But we have no choice

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2nd looks horrible with players that should be 4tj string.. But we have no choice

What about Randle? He's a "starter" and he hasn't looked great either. I'll add Morgan Burnett losing his matchup against a 35-36 yr old tightens one on one in crucial moments as well...he's also a starter. The packers don't have a single corner other than Sam Shields who can play man to man.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesnt help that the refs are stopping the continuation of Arod hard count plays and 12 men on the field. It was a couple offsides and too many men on the field plays that the refs should have let play on but they stop them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts