1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

After 6 weeks, who do you predict will WIN the superbowl?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 2411t, Oct 19, 2010.

1. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    Even though I want GB to, I've been really impressed with how (dare I say it) the Jets have been playing. They are great on all sides of the ball, and it seems the only correction they need is to find a nose for the end zone. And I'm a big fan of LT and it's good to see him play really well thus far in the season. so... Jets!

2. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I'd say based on play thus far, it's between the Steelers and the Jets. No team in the NFC really stands out enough to make a strong enough stand against those defenses. As far as the Jets are concerned, Mark Sanchez still seems really fresh to me. I don't know how he'd perform in a pressure situation like the SB.

3. Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I would echo the Steelers... I don't even think it is really that close at the moment. They are a very solid and deep team. Great defense... and above average offense even without Big Ben, just going to get better.

4. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    I don't know why I didn't mention the Steelers, but they are playing exceptional. How do you feel about the niners making it deep? I have this gut feeling that they will regardless of their record. I'm still kinda shocked at how fast they scored after Singletary nearly ripped Alex Smith's head off.

5. dantastic

dantastic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +43
    Steelers are going to be tough to beat, but with the Pats getting rid of Moss and getting Branch back,
    they seem to have some new energy. You can't count out Hoodie.

6. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    Its going to be the Ravens in the AFC...Just have that feeling. The NFC? Well......maybe, just maybe Hotlanta or -gag- NYG.......Could be the Pack though, lets not forget what happened after week 8 last season. Given, their depth was a lot stronger then, but, any given Sunday.............

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,078
    I hope the Ravens but I think the Steelers. I would be sick if Big Ben won the SB MVP

8. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Hypothetical question:

If we were betting on this, and I took the Jets and the Steelers and gave you the field would you take the bet?

9. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    Tennessee

10. YouFrgotPoland

YouFrgotPoland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +66
  11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Green Bay Packers. No, really, I'm an optimistic.

However, I could easily see the Steelers winning yet another one. Still, if they do, it's still 5 short of us ;)

12. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Steelers, Jets, Ravens, Colts, Patriots, Chiefs, Titans, uhh oh theres an NFC conference ...

13. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    AFC looks strong: Steelers and Jets (oh how I loathe thee Jets). As for the NFC, it's anybody's game. I don't see a single team there that I would put my money on right now. It's wide open and that means open to the Packers. The trouble is, it looks like whoever does manage to get there for the NFC is gonna get whacked by the AFC team. If I had to make an early prediction, and mind you it is a little early to start seriously planning for the SB, I have spider sense on the Steelers.

14. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    Packers vs. Packers and the packers will win.:viksux::chisux::detsux:

No but I like the Ravens right now, packers still though.

15. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,976
    I say Packers

16. Matty Flynn

Matty Flynn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +42
    North Carolina

17. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    So glad you all were right about the Pack and that everyone was wrong about the Stealers.

It's funny though how they were right about Stealers being there at least.

18. Unomee

Unomee Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +37
    Is this just the beginning for the pack?

My gut feeling was that the team was going to have a big year at some point in the near future; lo and behold it was this year. Now I have the feeling that there will be another SB win though it may not come next year (if there is a next year), there will be another; again, gut feeling.

• Like Like x 1