1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

After 10 games, What Is Our Strength?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    There are actually many the but I think the core of this team lies in our defense. But also look to teams resiliency, the ability to overcome injuries (strong backups), continual improvements (O-Line, running game, secondary), as well as just not giving up. Rodgers is a given.

2. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    As the season winds down here another thing I am surprised is the huge leap in performance from our secondary this season especially considering the rookies getting major minutes there and all the time missed by Charles Woodson. Granted a good many mistakes have been made but the secondary is a mile better than last years unit.

Big Props to Joe Whitt and Darren Perry for getting these guys up to speed so quickly.

On the opposite scale I am disappointed in the depth at LB, I really thought we were loaded with quality depth there. The results from the field says otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
  4. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    Hmmmmmm.... Holding and sacks?

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,678
    I would agree with that, but also add:
    Our overall DEPTH at WR.
    With the amount of time Mr Commercial has missed, and the Speedy Anglo Saxon, one would think we'd have been able to have seen a guy like Jarrett Boykin showcased, or even Donald Driver.
    But nope.... hell we even had a game where Rodgers didn't even throw the ball once towards James Jones, who I believe is a worthy starter in the NFL.

Our depth at OLB WAS good.
    The 2 guys who have been starting the past month almost, Dezmond Moses and Eric Walden, were backups when the season began. That allowed them to be fresh & hungry when they came in.

I wish Perry wasn't IR'd. Why couldn't they have just casted/clubbed his wrist up?
    Ronnie Lott woulda just cut it off to finish the season.