AFC / NFC Championship Games

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay guys - we all have a few hours to go before we know who goes to this year's SuperBowl. Anyone want to hedge a bet on who the two teams will be?

New England Patriots - or - Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC)

Atlanta Falcons - or - Philadelphia Eagles (NFC)

Remember - right now - it's snowin like the Frozen Tundra out there now... It'll take all morning to clear the field and the stands, let alone the roads or the Airport... I hope the Falcons were able to land safely and get settled in... No game delays, or postponements, please!

I'm choosin' the Steelers to win out - but, hey, that's me!
After reading about the team player attitude this year of Jerome Bettis? How can ya not want these guys to win it. As for the Patriots? Hey, they got two rings already, let someone else get in there for the history of 'their' franchise... I'm secretly pullin' for Ed Donatell, too! That'd really show Mike Sherman where he screwed up! I gotta tell ya - if Ed had stayed a Packer - that'd be the Packers right now preppin for the NFC game... hands down.. I believe it in my bones!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict it will be the Steelers and Falcons in the SuperBowl and that the Steelers will take it all . Am I being blind for my dislike of the other teams maybe but hey I have to predict what I want to happen too. I don't dislike the Patriots but they have been there before, time for Bettis to win (I agree with IPB what a team attitude on that guy) and wouldn't it be cool for the rookie to win.

Later
Leopardmech

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Predictions

My prediction is: Steelers vs. Eagles in the Super Bowl.

I was born in Pittsburgh, PA so I'm going to pick the Steelers to win their fifth Lombardi Trophy.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My predictions are as follows...eagles and patroits. I think the big ben love affair comes to a screeching halt today. Snow and cold in philly give me the eagles at home.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I wanted Falcons vs Patriots

Reason : I wanted to see Vick get to the big show and get slapped around like the over rated QB he is by a great defense.

I'll have to settle for TO getting slapped around by a great defense if he heals in time.

Members online

Latest posts