Adrian Peterson!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
In seriousness, I'd say Ginn Jr.

He needs to drop the Jr. Just like Mel Kiper Jr. As if we're gonna confuse him with Mel Kiper Sr. Off topic....anyway I'd love Ginn or depending where we pick Jeff Samarjda (can you tell I'm an Irish fan).

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is Anthony Gonzalez for OSU senoir if so I say take him he does the dirty work, Ginn gets the credit (dont get me wrong Ginn is pretty good)

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ginn is going to take about 3 years to develope as an NFL reciever. If he were smart he would stay another season with OSU. Gonzo is MUCH MORE NFL ready and NEARLY as fast. Not QUITE the playmaker, but is steady and will have a very good to great career in the NFL.

Personally, in the first round considering we MAY be drafting in the range anywhere from 13-18 I'd like to get Alan Branch from Michigan.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously give up on Peterson. We're not going to be bad enough to get him. Peterson is a top 5 pick and GB would have to trade up for him.

Reasonable players would be Charles Johnson if he enters of Georgia. He's a good pass rusher and we need one to replace KGB soon. Also Gaines Adams of Clemson and Quentin Moses of Georgia. Adams will probably be the top DE in this Draft.

A DT would be nice. Someone like Quin Pitcock of Ohio State would be considerable.

LaRon Landry of LSU is an All American Safety and would be worth a 1st round pick. Landry and Collins would be a nice young duo pending Collins 3rd year of course.

RB is a tough call. GB might be incline to wait until round 2 and take Mike Hart from Michigan who is running in a zone scheme right now in college. Lynch from Cal and if Bush decides to enter are all possible.

It's so early there are so many things that'll factor in. Combine, free agency, and early entry.

With that said it's fun to talk about :)

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously give up on Peterson. We're not going to be bad enough to get him. Peterson is a top 5 pick and GB would have to trade up for him.

Reasonable players would be Charles Johnson if he enters of Georgia. He's a good pass rusher and we need one to replace KGB soon. Also Gaines Adams of Clemson and Quentin Moses of Georgia. Adams will probably be the top DE in this Draft.

A DT would be nice. Someone like Quin Pitcock of Ohio State would be considerable.

LaRon Landry of LSU is an All American Safety and would be worth a 1st round pick. Landry and Collins would be a nice young duo pending Collins 3rd year of course.

RB is a tough call. GB might be incline to wait until round 2 and take Mike Hart from Michigan who is running in a zone scheme right now in college. Lynch from Cal and if Bush decides to enter are all possible.

It's so early there are so many things that'll factor in. Combine, free agency, and early entry.

With that said it's fun to talk about :)

Pitcock is a BEAST at the college level if people try to block him one on one, but it's scary to me taking a 295 lb DT in the first round. That being said he does have 7 sacks this season from the inside spot. I think he'd be a better fit as a DE in a 3-4 scheme, myself.

A good pass rushing DE would be great! Landry would also be a good pick.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good thing about Marshawn Lynch is they run a zone block scheme in Cal! Also when Ahman Green was at Nebraska they also ran a zone block scheme.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts