Adrian Peterson

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
this guy is going to be a stud...lets hope you never get a real q/b or any wr better then fergy

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The guy is amazing. I like him a lot.

He makes it look so easy.

It's like he's playing in fast forward and everyone else is in slow motion.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
future? I think right now he's the best in the NFL. The only worry is how often you see a breakout rookie get ridden like a work horse on a lousy team and then come back and have nothing for his sophmore season. kinda like Cadalac Williams. Just think though if this kid was in our backfield

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
future? I think right now he's the best in the NFL. The only worry is how often you see a breakout rookie get ridden like a work horse on a lousy team and then come back and have nothing for his sophmore season. kinda like Cadalac Williams. Just think though if this kid was in our backfield

Well yeah you hope he doesn't just play for 1 year

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is amazing. Did you see his speed bursts when he sees those holes. This rookie is the real deal. Wow! I am simply amazed by this guy.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I have to say I was wrong.. AP may turn out the be the better overall pro running back vs Lynch. Here is to him staying healthy..

Pack504

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully the vikings havent realized how much better peterson is than taylor and keep spilting the playing between each other.

Reaction score
Adrian Peterson gave new meaning to the term "Bear Down, Bear Down".

He kept on going and going and going... It was a great sight to see.

After the game, I realized we'd be facing AP again in a month. I didn't like realizing that. :-?

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The combination of speed and power are something to behold. He will obviously be a focus for opposing defenses for the rest of the year, if the rest of the Queens offense can take advantage they may make some noise - I can not believe I just wrote that

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Adrian Peterson gave new meaning to the term "Bear Down, Bear Down".

He kept on going and going and going... It was a great sight to see.

After the game, I realized we'd be facing AP again in a month. I didn't like realizing that. :-?

DAMN BUT WE MAY BE IN THE PLAYOFFS ANYWAY SO it doesn't matter :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am not going to lie, i kind of like watching the vikings play because of AP.
Umair, theres NOTHING wrong with appreciating talent! I used to watch Barry Sanders, and i HATED how good he was! (Cause he wasn't on OUR team!) But man.....he was fun to watch! It would look like a defense had him dead to rights, then POW! He would change directions like no back i have ever seen, and he would escape and make a big play. He left so many D players grabbing for air, it was a pleasure watching him. Plus, he was the arrogant jerk like some of the "stars" in the NFL today.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson is the real deal. What a refreshing sight. He is a humble. He doesn't comlain. He doesn't take plays off. He doesn't moon opposing crowds in their home stadium. He doesn't try to get his posse into games. I don't even think he has a posse. To put it simply he is a great kid. Unlike our last superstar offensive player. Here is to Adrian Peterson. :mug:

Hopefully, I will be toasting his touchdown runs for a long time.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if Adrian Peterson will be Barry Sanders to Brad Childress's Wayne Fontes.

What a fantastic player, though. I know he's just getting started, but I don't know if I've ever seen such a combination of speed, power, elusiveness, and attitude. This guy will humiliate you and punish you. Nick Collins got hurt trying to tackle him, and I don't think he was the only one.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I can't help but wonder if Adrian Peterson will be Barry Sanders to Brad Childress's Wayne Fontes.

What a fantastic player, though. I know he's just getting started, but I don't know if I've ever seen such a combination of speed, power, elusiveness, and attitude. This guy will humiliate you and punish you. Nick Collins got hurt trying to tackle him, and I don't think he was the only one.

It's funny you mention that. I was thinking of how weird it was that I look forward to watching a Vikings game so I can watch him play. Very similar to how it was for me with the Lions. I only liked watching them because of Barry Sanders.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
235yrds.....21 carries.......3TDs....all in Chi-town.

Vike - AP is incredible. Luckily for us (Packer fans), your coach isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. If I were coaching the Vikings, my whole game plan would revolve around getting AP the ball. Had he been used more against us in that first game, you guys could have pulled off a W.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts