Adrian Peterson breaks single game rushing record

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we're all excited but even I couldn't ignore what this kid is doing. Other then Brady (and Favre) I'd say he's the MVP if your talking most valuable. What would the Vike's be without him

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The kid is insane. rookie of the year, maybe MVP at this rate if you give the award to the truly most VALUABLE player and not the most famous or popular.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we know......to stop the Vikings, all we have to do is stop Peterson. Not easy to do, but i bet we can do it.

V

Vikeman

So we know......to stop the Vikings, all we have to do is stop Peterson. Not easy to do, but i bet we can do it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-- Adrian Peterson raced to the NFL's single-game rushing record at the midpoint of his rookie season.

-- He topped 200 yards rushing for the second time in one season, a feat no other rookie has accomplished.

-- He reached 1,036 yards rushing for the season, putting him on pace to smash Eric ****erson's rookie record of 1,808 yards set in 1983. ****erson's all-time record of 2,105 yards in 1984 is in reach, too.

Even Adrian Peterson's ********* have muscles to make him run faster.
:D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-- Adrian Peterson raced to the NFL's single-game rushing record at the midpoint of his rookie season.

-- He topped 200 yards rushing for the second time in one season, a feat no other rookie has accomplished.

-- He reached 1,036 yards rushing for the season, putting him on pace to smash Eric ****erson's rookie record of 1,808 yards set in 1983. ****erson's all-time record of 2,105 yards in 1984 is in reach, too.

Uh......how exactly do you "work out" those muscles???? :wink: :lol:

V

Vikeman

The sick thing is he would have broken that last one if it wasn't for the horse collar tackle. That would have been an additional 60 yards. Another 25 yards were called back on penalties.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

The sick thing is he would have broken that last one if it wasn't for the horse collar tackle. That would have been an additional 60 yards. Another 25 yards were called back on penalties.
I would have liked to see him get 4 more yards........300 even would have been nice.
Hopefully the workout he had this week will have him all pooped out for next week! :wink: :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes. I forgot we were playing him next week. I am officially scared.
Well........i think our D will do ok. You won't hold him to no yards, but if we can keep him from the big runs we will be OK. Plus, we DO have a decent QB and some WR's that are pretty good. :wink:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks Vikes. I was looking for those stats and glad you had them. ****erson was kind of a jerk, so I'd be happy for AP to beat ****erson's records.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was actually rooting for Peterson to get the ball and run like crazy. He's fun to watch. I can't recall a RB that I liked to watch since Barry Sanders.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i believe we did ok against him already. I will be there and if need be, I will tackle him

GB did very well against him the first time. THey held him to 100 yards in the first half and 2 rushes in the second half.

Reaction score

That just makes me want to curl up in my bed and mutter "can't sleep, or AP will run over me.... can't sleep, or AP will run over me".

It seems like Mr. Burns has finally clued in on what most of us where thinking for a while "give AP the ball 25-30 times, and the Vikings will cause teams fits".

Here's hoping that Childress has a brain fart like he did in the second half of our last meeting... I don't envy the Packers' coaches trying to game plan on how to stop Peterson.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
i believe we did ok against him already. I will be there and if need be, I will tackle him

GB did very well against him the first time. THey held him to 100 yards in the first half and 2 rushes in the second half.

See? I told ya!

Actually, he broke off one decent run in the first half, other than that he didn't do much. Could have been a good pass for all we care. I believe he went from his 5 to about the 50 or so. No points.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck Trippster..........all you gotta do is stand in the MIDDLE of the field.........by the time Peterson runs AROUND you, he will be tired out and EASY for the Packers to tackle!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts