Adopt a Packer (Interest?)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Rob, is it possible to have some former Packers on there? Not all of the time and their stats wouldn't need to be updated but maybe a Reggie White one? I don't think anyone would be feelin Favre, maybe Bart Starr and some others? Hall of famers???

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget us "old school" fans...how about limiting those old school players in the "ring of honor" at Lambeau?

Mike Michalske, Willie Wood, Jim Ringo, Herb Adderley, Robert Hubbard, James Lofton, Henry Jordon, Don Hutson, Curley Lambeau, Vince Lombardi, Willie Davis, Ray Nitschke, Bart Starr, Jim Taylor, Paul Hornung),plus the five retired numbers (#3 Tony Canadeo, #14 Don Hutson, #15 Bart Starr, and #66 Ray Nitschke, #92 Reggie White)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Hey Rob, is it possible to have some former Packers on there? Not all of the time and their stats wouldn't need to be updated but maybe a Reggie White one? I don't think anyone would be feelin Favre, maybe Bart Starr and some others? Hall of famers???

Another great idea! :happy0005:

I don't think anyone would be feelin Favre,
LOL... ya think?!?!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I think it should be for the season! You can adopt old Packers, but the title should show that you are "nursing Bart Starr", hehe.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am "looking" into the possibility of former/retired Packers. Also, I going to cap it at 1 adopted Packer. We might increase this later, but for the start it is going to be one. We are still a little ways off, but this is moving forward. Also we are throwing in an "adoption report" so people can see the most adopted players and the ones who no one wants, lol.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am "looking" into the possibility of former/retired Packers. Also, I going to cap it at 1 adopted Packer. We might increase this later, but for the start it is going to be one. We are still a little ways off, but this is moving forward. Also we are throwing in an "adoption report" so people can see the most adopted players and the ones who no one wants, lol.

Reggie White called. If thats no good then ill take hutson.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
BEWARE: I joined an 'adopt a Packer' thingy about 3 years ago. Next thing I know, I have this rookie 245lb linebacker moving in, eating all my food, and just making a mess. Thank goodness he was cut and signed with some other team and moved out.

Too funny!!!!! :biggrin:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
BEWARE: I joined an 'adopt a Packer' thingy about 3 years ago. Next thing I know, I have this rookie 245lb linebacker moving in, eating all my food, and just making a mess. Thank goodness he was cut and signed with some other team and moved out.

LMAO, same thing happened to me. I adopted a running back and the next thing I knew I had 6 of them running through my living room tearing up the place. Thank goodness their coach or whoever decided they actually didn't need them and man was I ever glad to see them all go herding out my front door.

You crack me up AMafia, you know that?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
LMAO, same thing happened to me. I adopted a running back and the next thing I knew I had 6 of them running through my living room tearing up the place. Thank goodness their coach or whoever decided they actually didn't need them and man was I ever glad to see them all go herding out my front door.

You crack me up AMafia, you know that?
I got some linebacker who looked like a nice guy, with flowing long locks of blond hair. Little did I know he would terrorize my entire house. He randomly tackles things (tables, chairs, TVs, me, cats...) and he won't stop screaming at the top of his lungs.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is gonna work for sure but it will officially get implemented in the off-season. As it sits right now, it is at about 60% completed but the hard part is done. Just need to find another days worth of time to get it completed.

Soon my friends... soon... :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
*giggles like a school girl* I can't wait!!!:friends: (me and my adopted Packer!)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yeah it is gonna work for sure but it will officially get implemented in the off-season. As it sits right now, it is at about 60% completed but the hard part is done. Just need to find another days worth of time to get it completed.

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Is the off season far enough along for this, or have other priorities over-ridden it? (I need to exhale soon.)

BTW: dibs on Nitschke

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts