Adding Fuel to the Fire

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You dont think the guys who got snubbed i.e.( jennings, barnett, crosby..who is the leading scorer in the NFL...... and woodson) arnt pissed!!!

This snub is the best thing that couldve happend, i guarantee MCcarthy is going to make poster board material out of this

Where the hell is the respect, Minnesota has 7 players and we kicked their *** twice, this pro bowl is b.s.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You dont think the guys who got snubbed i.e.( jennings, barnett, crosby..who is the leading scorer in the NFL...... and woodson) arnt pissed!!!

This snub is the best thing that couldve happend, i guarantee MCcarthy is going to make poster board material out of this

Where the hell is the respect, Minnesota has 7 players and we kicked their *** twice, this pro bowl is b.s.

We beat them twice...kicked their **** once. I was at the game in the Metrodome and that was no beat-down. In fact, the Vikes had the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead at the end.

I do agree with you though. The Packers that deserved to go are only going to come out with vengeance to prove everyone that there was a mistake in the voting.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Crosby so much, as he is a rookie. But the other guys? I wouldn't blame them if they are upset.
(Maybe they will take it out on the rest of the teams we play this season!)

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a good video with DD on packers.com, he is really upset that Woodson, Jennings and others did not make it.

He said he is going to take GJ with him whether he made it or not and is even thinking about bowing out if GJ is the 1st alternate. Pure class, wouldn't expect anything less from DD.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Crosby so much, as he is a rookie. But the other guys? I wouldn't blame them if they are upset.

Nick Folk is the kicker who made it, from Dallas. I believe he is also a rookie.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think this shows that the packers just have a lot of good players, but not many standouts...much like the pats a few years back.

Pickett, Hawk, Grant, Jennings, Lee, Crosby, Bigby (at times)...yeah, they're all good players, but I can also see a compeling argument for why they're not in

With the excpetion of sharper, I don't necessarily disagree w/ the vikes picks...they just have a few more standout players than the pack do...but not the depth!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Nick Folk is the kicker who made it, from Dallas. I believe he is also a rookie.

Nick Barnett, and Mason Crosby are the ones that really **** me off.

Mason Crosby was better than Nick Folk in every single category. Crosby also led the league in scoring... and Nick Folk somehow gets the pro bowl bid. AND Crosby doesnt kick in a half dome/turf/gods toilet ... he kicks in a real football stadium.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think this shows that the packers just have a lot of good players, but not many standouts...much like the pats a few years back.

Pickett, Hawk, Grant, Jennings, Lee, Crosby, Bigby (at times)...yeah, they're all good players, but I can also see a compeling argument for why they're not in

With the excpetion of sharper, I don't necessarily disagree w/ the vikes picks...they just have a few more standout players than the pack do...but not the depth!

No musccy,

this is proof that the pro bowl is ********. Probaly the same people who bribed the refs for the Cowpies had something to do with this vote...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe there are some backdoor shenanigans going on but packer goggles aside, can you argue against Hutchinson, Birk, Peterson, or the Williams going?

The only ppl that I think really should have gone for the Pack were Barnett, Woodson, Kampman, and Favre. There are very good arguments for AND against ...

Driver (2 TDs)
Jennings (only ~ 50 catches)
Harris (debatably #2 corner on his team)
Crosby (under 80% FG)
Pickett (no real numbers to speak of...like Gilbert Brown)

IMOHO the packers are 12-2 due to a lot of very solid role players w/out any real marquee names (relatively speaking) or PTPers...and the pro bowl voting reflects that.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Generally, your team has to have one good year under it's belt before you get a lot of players on the probowl. We should see Woodson, Jennings, Barnett, etc., on the team next year.

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pro Ball, Pro Ball, You Mean Pro Ball, Are you Kidding, .... Who the heck cares about Pro Ball, We are going for the Super Bowl. We are the only team in the NFL that can beat all other teams. Then we will tell the Pro Ball voters and selectors, Pro Ball aint football this is football.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pro Ball, Pro Ball, You Mean Pro Ball, Are you Kidding, .... Who the heck cares about Pro Ball, We are going for the Super Bowl. We are the only team in the NFL that can beat all other teams. Then we will tell the Pro Ball voters and selectors, Pro Ball aint football this is football.

What the crap is a "Pro Ball"?

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LonelyPoet said:

What the crap is a "Pro Ball"?

LOL im sure he meant to say "Pro Bowl"

Reaction score
I do think some of the players that got snubbed will have somewhat of a chip on their shoulders.

Not that we needed more motivation going up against da Bears who gave us our first loss, but I do believe the snubbed pro-bowl players will have some extra motivation to go out and perform.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there were shenanigans going on, I bet Shanahan was responsible. Shanahanigans... :lol: I chuckle at that commercial every time.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's called a lack of respect. No one expected the Packers to be where they are, and anything short of a superbowl win will only reinforce that thought. I hope our players are angry and I hope the they take it out on everyone they play the rest of the way. 7 Vikings and 11 Cowboys and 4 Packers? Are you kidding me?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Remember the disaster against the cowboys just two games ago on NFL network and hyped as the 2nd biggest regular season game of the year? A LOT of coaches / players saw that game and we looked horrible. That is why Dallas got so many votes for the probowl and GB didn't. If we had won that game GB would have 11 players going too.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts