Adalius Thomas Isnt Going To Green Bay or 49ers

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The New England F#$!@%king Patriots god I hate them with a passion not just because they are going to sign him ive always hated them for lots of reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from rotoworld.com

The Boston Herald reports that the Patriots have agreed to terms with DE/LB Adalius Thomas. He still has to pass a physical Saturday.

The Patriots last made a big free agent splash with Rosevelt Colvin, another edge rusher. New England may be the one team who can utilize Thomas' various skills even more creatively than Baltimore. The 29-year-old will give the Patriots more options with their multiple formations and bolsters weak spot on the defense. Mike Vrabel could play inside more often now

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers can't afford him any more, they just gave Nate Clements 8 yrs/$80M!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Why would we want Porter on this team? If you insist that we sign a LB, go after Brian Simmons formerly of the Bengals, a stud OLB.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would we want Porter on this team? If you insist that we sign a LB, go after Brian Simmons formerly of the Bengals, a stud OLB.

Actually he is a MLB, I dont like Porter alot him and his big mouth

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Simmons could have griped about how he had to play all three spots last season, including his first stint ever on the strong side. Or about how he had to switch back to middle linebacker to replace the suspended Odell Thurman at the last minicamp after playing the weak side the previous three seasons.

Simmons mostly has played Wil for the past couple of years:)

Reaction score
UW, Porter likely will stay in the same conference as the Steelers, most likely wanting some revenge against them two times a year.

There is also doubt about whether he can produce outside the Steelers 3-4 D, because other LBs that have left the Steelers have failed terribly (Kendra Bell of the Chiefs).

The thing with Moss is that he plays a position that we need to improve at WR, but there is no LB spot open and there is not a strong LB need for the Packers this year. They are pretty much set with Hawk/Barnett/Popp.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need RB, currently we only have Morency under contract and thats it. t We need Green or another good veteran RB theres Jamal Lewis, Corey Dillion, Chris Brown, Travis Henry or trade for Willis Mcgahee or even Tatum Bell may be available according to sources, then then find a future RB wether its Lynch in round 1 or someone else.

Next we need WR, Donald Driver and Greg Jennings are pretty much all we got. We have seen some young guys start to show things in Ruvell Martin and Caryle Holiday. We also have Robinson and Ferguson (doubt he is on team at start of next season) so we have guys but we need more. Moss would be nice otherwise options that are possible are Joe Horn and lots of others. I say we find a good to decent WR hopefully that can be a good 2nd or 3rd string then maybe find one in the Draft

We need TE, are's wont cut it we need help and bad. Grahm probably wont make it to GB because of his price which is way to much. An option that I can see as more likely is Eric Johnson and once again look towards the draft also.

We need SS, Marqaund Manuel sucks really bad and he needs to be replaced. We have some young guys that have shown signs but thats not enough. Options are Ken Hamlin, Deon Grant and maybe the draft also.

Those are our 4 biggest needs RB,WR,TE,SS. We have a solid up and coming O-Line just look to add some depth behind but no starters needed here. Maybe a D-Line guy some names you know have already been thrown out there. LB's not much of a need at all and CB maybe a nickel back but Dendy did decent and once again we have young guns behind. We are filled with young talent

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
We need RB...or even Tatum Bell may be available according to sources
Didn't he just get traded to the Lions?

ya but they have been saying they might trade him away during the draft sometime ill try to find a link to where i say this.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
kmac, rumours (per PFT.com) are that the Giants might be interested in trading for Bell, and that the Lions wouldn't mind trading Bell.

PFT also reported that the Broncos had signed Daniel Graham.

I'm not a fan of that site.

Members online

Latest posts