According to Jim

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only watched the show because I always thought the 2 leading ladies were good looking!

I pretty much quit watching the show because Jype Badouchy is, well....such a ******!

There is one show someone posted awhile back with an episode that included Tom Arnold as a Packers fan that was pretty funny! (I think Tom is a Packers fan, not that it means anything)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I only watched the show because I always thought the 2 leading ladies were good looking!

I pretty much quit watching the show because Jype Badouchy is, well....such a ******!

There is one show someone posted awhile back with an episode that included Tom Arnold as a Packers fan that was pretty funny! (I think Tom is a Packers fan, not that it means anything)

Yup that was same show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R5m4XHFDpc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - PACKERS VS BEARS[/ame]

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a pretty terrible/typical/sappy sitcom. Nothing I'd make time to watch, but something I could sit through if nothing else was on. I've watched probably 10-15 episodes of it over the years.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This is funny!

I think its fun when shows make fun of what people are passionate about.

But everything i have read and heard about Balouche is he is big time bear ******-bag who is always ready and willing to insult the Packers. This is fine for real Bears fans, i expect it. But he is a sell out Hollywood wannabe who makes his living off being a fake. To me anytime someone takes on that role for money and fame everything they say they believe in rings hollow!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a pretty terrible/typical/sappy sitcom. Nothing I'd make time to watch, but something I could sit through if nothing else was on. I've watched probably 10-15 episodes of it over the years.

Its only about his hatred for the Packers

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you remember the Monday Night game in the mid-2000s when he cheered in the press box during a long Bears run (that got brought back on a holding call)? Then he was whining about the call.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you remember the Monday Night game in the mid-2000s when he cheered in the press box during a long Bears run (that got brought back on a holding call)? Then he was whining about the call.

No?

I just saw a recent episode on According to Jim where he took his two daughters to a game, and a Packers fan was in front of him

He got into a fight with the guy

Man he REALLY hates us

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No?

I just saw a recent episode on According to Jim where he took his two daughters to a game, and a Packers fan was in front of him

He got into a fight with the guy

Man he REALLY hates us

All Bears fans do.

They have to.

The Packers are a constant reminder of how mediocre the Bears truly are.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
We've won 2 SB's since their last one in 85. Jealously. Suck it Bear fans.

Members online

Latest posts