About time

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Packer Backers,

After lurking on these forums for well over a year, I decided it was time to actually register and take part in many of the awesome discussions I read daily.

I'm born and raised in Chicago, but a lifelong Packer fan. Came to Milwaukee to attend college and ended up staying after graduation.

Travelled back home this past weekend to watch the game with all my Bears fan friends, and I have to say that the victory and seeing their pale faces made up for all the years of ribbing they've given me for rooting for the Pack.

Glad to be here and can't wait to see the Lombardi trophy back to where it belongs!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!
Looking forward to your posts and some of those pic's of the pale faced friends! lol

OP
OP
BigBayBlues

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mostly because I always sign up for forums that I come across and then end up deserting them after a while. I figured if I was still checking in after a while it would mean I was legitimately interested in joining...and then my procrastinating nature kicked in and a while became a looong while...finally I started to feel like a creeper and decided it was time to join lol.

Members online

Latest posts