About GMs philosophies...

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Or, more accurately, a man chock-full o' common sense and facts.

I love the name calling - especially when I break out the big guns and present answers to simple questions.

I think it's called not being able to handle the truth.

So your response to the fact that the Packers (a team which you are supposedly a fan of) and the Vikings have basically identical records over the last four years under their respective coaches is that the Vikings won twice last year? Thats a fairly weak response to facts. You would be the last person that I would label as being "chock-full o' common sense and facts."

I love how you still claim to be a packer fan. I guess that means different things to you and me. I prefer to cheer for and support my team whereas you prefer to cheer against them and talk **** about them. Hopefully the mods in this forum will label you as what you really are.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a fairly weak response to facts. You would be the last person that I would label as being "chock-full o' common sense and facts."

Oh, c'mon now...the dude wanted a fact and I merely obliged.

Grow up and get tough. Every time I smoke your arguments, you call me names and want me to go away. How childish and disappointing is that???

This country's citizenry is going downhill - fast. :(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I love the name calling - especially when I break out the big guns and present answers to simple questions.

your such a BS poster

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/18814-called-5.html

http://www.packerforum.com/packer-fan-forum/18814-called-8.html

I have put "your" debating to rest time and time again with facts and you refuse to acknowledge it..or at the very least refuse to even counter attack my facts..

As you said prior, MAN UP NOW

or stop your constant lying

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I have made this exact point....giving those exact same numbers and facts to both Haus and Raptorman. They have never responded with a good argument to counter these facts and numbers.
Well, I don't think I have every criticized TT in the way he gets his players. So I have no idea what your talking about. I may say I don't think he will sign someone because of the way he does things, but I have never said what he does is wrong. On this board or any other board. While many Packer fans have criticized how Minnesota traded for Allen, signed Berrian, and made the risky move of drafting Harvin. The teams have slightly different ways of bringing in players. I would say that at this time both have done a pretty good job of filling the holes.

Personally, for me, building through the draft and supplementing with FA is the way to go. At time when a player like Allen comes along and you can trade for him without giving up the future, and I don't think they did, you take it. He has been worth it so far.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Comic relief on a Saturday night while I am at work

Say...Name calling? Your going to whine about name calling when you call people cheese dix?

Members online

Latest posts