Abdul Hodge - LB - 3rd round pick

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will probably battle with Ben Taylor for the 3rd LB spot.

here is a bio: Learn about Hodge

also...if you watch any wrestling....Hodge looks just like Booker T...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we're gonna have....so much fun with Hodge. I am officially rooting for him over Ben Taylor.

Reaction score
This draft has me thinking we might actually cut Taylor. Think about it, we have Manning (coaches have him at 1 down on depth chart), Barnett (stud), Hawk (hopefully stud), Poppinga (played solid before injury), Cambel (scouts really high on), and now Hodge. Fun times lie ahead... :D

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cut Ben Taylor? :roll:

I think Hodge wins a starting spot, with Barnett and Hawk playing the outside.

Reaction score
Think about it, it would make sense financially. Taylor said he was interested in starting, and if he doesn't get the job, he would be mad. Why risk a cancer. And he has a one year contract anyways.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
I think even with Hawk, this is the best VALUE pick we've made. I think Hodge is capable of starting on the inside this year, next year at the latest. This also gives us the opportunity to move Barnett outside where he will be even more effective than he already is. love the pick.

Reaction score
I'm not saying Taylor will be cut, but I wouldn't be shocked if he was. Perhaps before the draft, you told me there was a possibility of cutting Taylor, I wouldn't have paid you any attention, but now there is a chance (even if small) that Taylor MAY get cut.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have turned the LB position from one of the weaker areas on the team to one of the strongest in just a little over one season.

Not too shabby.

Latest posts