Aaron. S̶h̶u̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey! We finally agree on something!

See? Common ground. I knew you would come around. Way to grow D.O!
Would you like a cookie? You're such a big boy after all.

(A quick note, if you're going to come at me with sarcasm, then don't be surprised or offended if I shoot it right back at you. Ok pumpkin?)

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awww... It'll be ok "pumpkin".
Are we really going to go there? I just want to be sure, because I'm far willing to go down this road if you insist. Last chance.

Edit: Everyone I apologize for the following that comes after this. It is incredibly immature on both of our parts, and I apologize for the part I play in this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol. Oh I forgot. You don't like seeing "quotes".
Awful thin skinned given your love of "debate".

You've been throwing "pumpkin" and other little attempts to slight me for a day into your posts.

Meanwhile,I spent all night trying to talk you off your ledge and explain myself. You've been raring for an internet fight. I've conceded points, you keep attacking my posts. You're basically ranting now.

Do you, friend.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol. Oh I forgot. You don't like seeing "quotes".
Awful thin skinned given your love of "debate".

You've been throwing "pumpkin" and other little attempts to slight me for a day into your posts.

Meanwhile,I spent all night trying to talk you off your ledge and explain myself. You've been raring for an internet fight. I've conceded points, you keep attacking my posts. You're basically ranting now.

Do you, friend.
I'm thin skinned? Coming from the person who thought I was yelling at them based off of text? That is adorable. Please continue. At this point I'm amused if anything. I can do this all night. This thread will be locked if we continue this, and frankly I won't lose any sleep if this does. Again please continue.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you lose sleep? It's an internet message board. I think you need a more fulfilling hobby Do7. This seems to just make you angry.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. That was on purpose. Good one though.

Now, call me "PUMPKIN" again!

Or maybe say something about my mom? Wait, I don't know how this internet "tough guy" things supposed to work.

You just do whatever comes to mind pal!

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. That was on purpose. Good one though.

Now, call me "PUMPKIN" again!

Or maybe say something about my mom? Wait, I don't know how this internet "tough guy" things supposed to work.

You just do whatever comes to mind pal!
Are you sure you're talking to me or yourself this time? It's kinda hard to keep track at this point, so I just wanted to be sure.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you take requests?

Next, do a mom joke. WAIT! WAIT!!!

Do one about how your dad can kick my dad's @ss!

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow.

You ARE good at this whole internet "debating" thing.

This is no longer a debate. You've seen to that. This here is what you call a pissing contest. But thanks for the compliment.

We both are going to get in trouble for this, but we may as well entertain everyone until the moment of truth arrives.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha. Again, I'm sad you've put so much thought into what we have here. Find another, hopefully less stressful, hobby.

Maybe try kites flying kites. I hear its very relaxing.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is no longer a debate. You've seen to that. This here is what you call a pissing contest. But thanks for the compliment.

We both are going to get in trouble for this, but we may as well entertain everyone until the moment of truth arrives.
Oh NO! TROUBLE?!?

From the internet police or the Forum police? I'm more worried if it's one over the other.

[Edit] nah, I'm not. It's a message board. I've got a real life too. I'm sorry you worry about getting in trouble though. Don't worry, it's only a short term suspension. Maybe go to a bar for a few days and rant instead.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha. Again, I'm sad you've put so much thought into what we have here. Find another, hopefully less stressful, hobby.

Maybe try kites flying kites. I hear its very relaxing.
Considering you're taking the time to reply back at me, I suggest you take your own advice in finding a better hobby.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oooohhhh. Zinger.

As the original poster of the topic, I always want to engage people kind enough to comment on my topic.

OP
OP
sjb12681

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, it's been fun, but one of us has to get up for work in the morning. Have a good night Do7

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't read the full article or seen the interview, but personally I don't think this is the time for Aaron to start making the case that he wants more freedom on the field. This is the time to start learning the new offense. So are the first games of the season. If we are at the halfway mark and things are not working out, only then would I deem it acceptable that he speaks up in such a manner.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion. I quoted the info I've found. If you have something that easily debunks the quoted material, would you please provide it? I'm happy to read it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This has been out there for months now. Not hard to find. I would suggest you take Davante's advice.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'm going to say it again. If Aaron Rodgers doesn't like the direction this organization is taking, I'm 100% not opposed to getting value for him via trade.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-wants-more-freedom-at-the-line-of-scrimmage/
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-wants-more-freedom-at-the-line-of-scrimmage/

They haven't even installed the new offense yet and he's already stating he wants more freedom at the line.

Here's to hoping LaFluer clamps that **** down quick. No one player, even Aaron, is bigger than the team.

And before everyone goes nuts on me about my take, it's one I've held for years, and shared on here many times. This is like a repeat of 2004-2008 with Brett all over again.

I file this under "Big Deal".

This is the time of year where this is precious little for football writers to write about, so stories like this are largely manufactured to give you the impression this is big news. If you think about it, what veteran quarterback with any stature at all wouldn't want to be able to call an audible at the line of scrimmage? If he didn't want that, I'd be more concerned.

They'll work it out. Nothing to see here.

Keep clam, and carry on. Or, R-E-L-A-X.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now this was on first things first this morning. So you know Skip Bayless is going to be on this. Ugh!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now this was on first things first this morning. So you know Skip Bayless is going to be on this. Ugh!
quit watching ****, when everyone quits watching crap, they are forced to do something different to get viewership. Quit talking about them, they'll go away eventually.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I know I'm late to the party on this one, but this is just a prime example of how those who have always had a negative view on Rodgers, at least in some capacity, will leap to a conclusion based on a snippet that a click hungry writer threw out there to stir **** up.

That's number one.

Number two...for anyone to be okay with Rodgers having no freedom at the line of scrimmage to make checks and audibles is beyond my level of comprehension.

Mariota? Sure. Goff? Sure.

But when you get to the Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers level of quarterback, it's absolutely nonsensical to be okay with THAT quarterback not having the ability to change the play call at the line of scrimmage, when you know for a fact the play is going to get blown up based on the coverage that's presented to you.

Four pages of discussion basically on BS that shouldn't deserve discussion. But here I am responding so I guess I might be part of the problem. Feeding this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts