Aaron Rogers

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When he was first drafted I HATED him. He seemed so arrogant and I remember hearing a sound clip of him calling Brett gramps. That pissed me off so I pretty much didn't like him from the start.

This morning I was watching his news conference from yesterday and I have to say...I was totally wrong about him. He has a GREAT sense of humor that I think the team this young needs. Brett was known for his joking side but he has grown out of it, or at least thats how it seems. He also has great confidence and I think that will get him far as long as he doesn't get a big head.

No disrespect to Brett, he was a GREAT quarterback, but I think Aaron is a better fit for the Packers today because they are so young, he will fit in a little better. Now if he could only defeat the injury bug that has been riding his back the last two years we would have, I believe, a very good shot of going all the way.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never hated Rodgers (his name is spelled with a D in the middle, by the way), but during his rookie year he was awkward in his attempts to be one of the guys. By his second year he had figured out his role, however. He seems to be well-liked by his teammates, so as long as he plays okay, he should be a good leader for this team. I'm hoping for the best.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the kid. He seems like the kind of guy who will show up for things like FanFest every year even if he becomes a huge star. That's one thing about Favre that always bugged me. It seemed like he was too big to show up for things like that.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now if he could only defeat the injury bug that has been riding his back the last two years we would have, I believe, a very good shot of going all the way.

I am so tired of reading this crap. (No disrespect packerfan22. this is not about you.) Mother Mary Of Jesus. He has not earned the tag of an injury prone player.

Jeese.... He has not earned any reputation. It is impossible to earn a reputation in as few snaps as he had.

Saying Rodgers is "Injury Prone." at this stage of his career, is like saying that the murder rate of Student Class Presidents at the University Of North Carolina is 50 % over the last two years.

The stat is just stupid fear mongering.

R.P.

NormaL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's one thing about Favre that always bugged me. It seemed like he was too big to show up for things like that.

Yeah, his not showing up for the pro bowl always bugged me. I would have loved watching Favre to Driver tear it up in the the pro bowl, or even some nice passes to T.O.
I'm not sure how much the fan voting has to do with the pro bowl, but I know I voted for Favre and my favorites every year. Favre turning down his appearance seemed kinda heartbreaking to me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always wanted Favre at the pro bowl.....but when i thought about it, what if he had been hurt in a game that means nothing? That would have been ALOT worse then him not showing up for the pro bowl.

Members online

Latest posts