Aaron Rodgers

OP
OP
C

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one's saying he will be LIKE Brett Favre.

Aaron will be Aaron Rodgers. He'll have his own kind of successful career.

Just hope the Green Bay fans can appreciate the laser passes and accuracy as he comes into his own.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Packnic said:
thanks for yet again ruining another debate majik. your a real asset to this forum.

?????? Gotta agree with majik. Not sure why that put a burr up your **** but don't really care either. A-rod has no shot at having a career like Favre's. Expecting that from him does him a great injustice

Totally agree, not many QB's are as tough as Favre is or as good as he is...for those of you who think Rodgers should play instead of Favre are out of their minds...when we start having a loosing season everyone blames Favre..look around its not Favre its everyone on the team, they dont pull together to win games...its more then just one players.but I surely wouldnt sit Favre out we would have no chance in hec then to win games...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
hahah thanks A, thats a classic pic i say

I'm just waiting for Aaron Rodgers 'people' to contact me about this image to have it removed. Or well they'd actually call Ryan not me. Forgot I file attached this baby!

OP
OP
C

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The moustache is awesome. He's got a good arm, and can throw as good almost as good as Brett and better than Martin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts