Aaron Rodgers

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't think Favre will be back at this point, we have done little to suggest we will be improved although we do have several guys coming back from injury. Rodgers should be our QB but the nay-sayers will eat him alive. We have not addressed major problems that would make our offense sucessful i.e. interior OL. Favre had little protection last year and forced several passes while scrambling, Rodgers is a pocket passer and if there is no pocket you get killed. Our receivers are suspect with Walker wanting out (only good thing is he may try to have banner year to get more money as free agent). But Ferguson is unreliable, Driver had Karma with Favre but is getting older and not a burner, Gardner looked good but has in past but never put together a whole season for anyone. We have lots of holes and lots of living in the past.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome to stupidpeople.com aka packerforum

I love the judging of our team when we havent drafted 1 person and still havent picked up the Free agents we're going to get yet....

it doesnt make sense. in fact, it is just plain stupid, and I am losing respect of a lot of people on this site (i know, i know...you could care less)

PackFaninBucLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many Packer fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Answer: 10. One to actually change the bulb and 9 to sit around and talk about how good the other one was.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I love the judging of our team when we havent drafted 1 person and still havent picked up the Free agents we're going to get yet....

it doesnt make sense. in fact, it is just plain stupid, and I am losing respect of a lot of people on this site (i know, i know...you could care less)

I agree Trom...let's just stick with what happened last year and although we have all this cap room and free agency is still going on (with good players left to be had mind you) and the upcoming draft in which we pick near the top, we are destined to flat out suck...this is BS people. Have some faith...just a little.

GO PACK!!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I agree Trom...let's just stick with what happened last year and although we have all this cap room and free agency is still going on (with good players left to be had mind you) and the upcoming draft in which we pick near the top, we are destined to flat out suck...this is BS people. Have some faith...just a little.
GO PACK!!!

there are critics...me...and there are people who just trash openly without even having facts to back it up...opinions are welcome, but something better than "this guy sucks"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hear you, and TT is open game on criticizing, but criticize the appropriate things.

If you dont like an Aaron Kampman re-signing, thats fine. thats your opinion.

If you criticize TT for not spending all his money in 2 days and you think free agency is a 3 day thing, then you are stupid(in my eyes) and I will tell you such. (And then I will get a nasty letter from Ryan. :( )

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

The phrase is COULDN'T care less, glad to have you as a member of the site :)

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
wow...

I appreciate the correction, but good job on missing the point! ARGH!!HG!

No, I got the point. The problem is that can't call the posters of this site stupid when you yourself butcher a saying like that. Since you like sayings, it’s like the pot calling the kettle black.

That being said, I agree that people are being a bit drastic when they say we’re reverting to the 70s because we haven’t done jack in FA yet. I’ll hit the panic button once FA is over and we still haven’t done enough to upgrade the roster and as such allow Favre to retire. Then I’ll start getting pissed.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well..Z..

With 6 years of the inept Mike Sherman "squandering" Brett Favre's chances of getting the Pack back to the SB...and now suffering the moribund, scrooge-like, penny-pinching antics of TT that's driving the final nail in Favre's coffin with the Pack...there hasn't been too much to be optimistic about....

but I'll let you know when I see something to be positive about..don't worry!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Well..Z..

With 6 years of the inept Mike Sherman "squandering" Brett Favre's chances of getting the Pack back to the SB...and now suffering the moribund, scrooge-like, penny-pinching antics of TT that's driving the final nail in Favre's coffin with the Pack...there hasn't been too much to be optimistic about....

but I'll let you know when I see something to be positive about..don't worry!!

sounds good ...p..

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

WOW....stupidpeople.com.....VERY...VERY witty. Not everybody is going to love "your daddy"....take it easy......Elroy! :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you DO know some people DO agree with me, right?

IM not defending "my daddy' ********.

I'm supporting the current GM of the packers until he does something worth hating him over. Not sucking brett off like you wish you could is not something to hate him for.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"********".....attaboy. For the record, I have not bashed TT yet. There is still time.

You should see someone about the anger problem you have.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoy your attempt at 'taking the high road'

Hope you got that PM, and know that im dead serious about it.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ttrom....just got that PM....sure hope homeland security doesn't get ahold of that. Get yourself some help son this is just s Packer forum.

Members online

Latest posts