Aaron Rodgers will be on Jim Rome in about 30 Minutes

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers should be on in the next couple of segments. He was pushed back some apparently.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DAMMIT AT&T!!!!!

Interview didn't really happen since his iPhone was all screwed up! Bad coverage... :(

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah they fixed it... and I'm thinking it was an At&T problem more than the iPhone... or a combo of the two.

[Edit] well... 2 answers and he's done. Lost his connection again. pretty annoying.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn at work can't listen to it!!!!!!! And, worse, to listen to it after, I have to register at Rome's site or whatever. I think it's paid subscription...

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't bother PacckersRS... there wasn't anything. He said hi the first two times he connected and then lost his signal. The third time he answered 2 questions and lost connection. Didn't really miss much. JR said he hopes to get him on sometime later this week if possible.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Counting down until Mike Florio of PFT gets ahold of this and accuses Aaron of intentionally snubbing Rome and then writes another A-Rod biased blog without doing any fact checking first.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Counting down until Mike Florio of PFT gets ahold of this and accuses Aaron of intentionally snubbing Rome and then writes another A-Rod biased blog without doing any fact checking first.

Counting down until Florio calls Aaron a racist for only wearing white undershirts.

Reaction score
Just a heads up if you want to listen:
AM 570 KLAC K-Los Angeles California/Orange County

That is the site I listen through, you might have another one.

Ok, please excuse me for my ignorance, but I wasn't aware that Rome still had his radio show. We used to get the feed in our city about 8 or 10 years ago and then it was suddenly gone, so I assumed it was no longer running. I remember him saying long ago that he may have to scrap his radio show to devote more time to his television obligation. I used to listen to Rome {and the "Clones"} every day while I was working, although, I never really cared for him that much. It was the "Clones" and their calls that were hilarious, yet, he fed off them and added good sarcastic humor. My co-workers and I always hoped he would have a "Tour Stop" in Indy someday and we all could attend it. I watch "Rome is Burning"
{depends on who his guests are} on ESPN. He's a Jeckyl and Hyde type of guy. One day he may be interviewing a player from your favorite team and give them a lot of LOVE while the next day he can be an arrogant jerk {well, most of the time, I recall}. A guy many love to hate, but he's successfull and I have to admit that I was addicted to listening to his radio show. Bet he had some LOVE for Aaron, being a former Cal. Bear!

Thanks for that link....I'll give it a try!

Members online

Latest posts