Aaron Rodgers will be joining the Pat McAfee show in a matter of minutes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
For those that would like to listen in:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched it all… answered the main questions I had… Did the NFL, team and teammates know? …. yes. Was he following protocols… with the exception of wearing a mask at the podium, apparently yes. If that is not true I’m sure it will come out… so I tend to believe it.

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard he was pissed because the fact that he was not vaqccinated was leaked. No...people put two and two together which equaled you were not vaccinated. It was the protocals for those that tested postive which gave it away,

Last edited:

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
He says a lot of things. He says a lot of what people are thinking. A lot about the sense of some of these protocols and a lot about shaming people for not getting vaccinated. It's an intriguing interview to say the least.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Precisely.
Not necessarily… I was pretty pissed at him when the news broke… but after watching the interview… I can’t say I agree with everything he said, I do think I have a better idea about what his rationale is. Those of us that are willing to think critically can sometimes change our minds… those that cannot well…

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Not necessarily… I was pretty pissed at him when the news broke… but after watching the interview… I can’t say I agree with everything he said, I do think I have a better idea about what his rationale is. Those of us that are willing to think critically can sometimes change our minds… those that cannot well…
Unfortunately, people like you are few and far between these days.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard he was pissed because the fact that he was not vaqccinated was leaked. No...people put two and two together which equaled you were not vaccinated. It was the protocals for those that tested postive which gave it away,
again the point isn't about him being vaccinated or not it should be about him whether he followed these guidelines about what someone who is vaccinated/not vaccinated should follow.

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no doubt Rodgers is an intelligent person and thought out, but he believes in weird stuff. He's always been weird. Berkeley did. No doubt I'm mad about it and him. I don't believe he is using real science, but no convincing him. I'm not going to say he's wrong about woke and cancel culture, but he does come across pretentious like he usually does.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers' interview will go over well with those who already supported him, and poorly with those who were already bothered by his actions.
Well said. But it's just mind boggling how the media and people attacked him for his choice to vaccine or not.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no doubt Rodgers is an intelligent person and thought out, but he believes in weird stuff. He's always been weird. Berkeley did. No doubt I'm mad about it and him. I don't believe he is using real science, but no convincing him. I'm not going to say he's wrong about woke and cancel culture, but he does come across pretentious like he usually does.
Just want to ask, are you mad at the other's on the Covid list about the measures they took to try and prevent catching the virus even though they were vaccinated?

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
It's called being an American. Differing thoughts and opinions used to be okay, no matter how others feel about them. Too bad that ship has long sailed.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny because Rodgers is a well known liberal and Rogan is a staunch conservative.

I'm not sure that I'd call Rogan a conservative. He said he was most inclined to support Bernie Sanders in 2020, so it's hard to reconcile that with the political right. Rogan's views are all over the place. He doesn't neatly fit into any category, but he's said things that have upset the left so many have (incorrectly I think) branded him as a hard right winger.

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Aaron, it is extremely rare to have an allergic reaction to any of the vaccines.
  • Most people with severe allergies will not react to a COVID-19 vaccination.
  • None of the shots from Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J contain preservatives. They have no eggs or latex in them.
  • But they do include some other fatty substances, which, in rare casBut of course es, people can react to.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny because Rodgers is a well known liberal and Rogan is a staunch conservative.
That’s the problem with labels. He may have some “liberal” viewpoints…. but if you have watched several of these interviews with Mcafee… you will see that he, like most of us, is a complicated individual with opinions that span the whole gambit from left to right. Shoehorning someone into a label will always surprise you when they don’t act as you expect.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone who heard him explain that he is allergic to ingredients in the two mrna vaccines and the fact that the jnj vaccine was pulled off the market should now understand why he didn't get vaxxed. the cdc said do not get the mrna vaccines if you are allergic. and the cdc pulled the jnj vaccine from the market. rodgers was simply following the best advice available to him. i don't understand why people don't get that. and he has been following the nfl protocols all season. the nfl - as an organization - is just an effin joke imho.

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That’s the problem with labels. He may have some “liberal” viewpoints…. but if you have watched several of these interviews with Mcafee… you will see that he, like most of us, is a complicated individual with opinions that span the whole gambit from left to right. Shoehorning someone into a label will always surprise you when they don’t act as you expect.
Rodgers is a liberal of that there is no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts