Aaron Rodgers was not a sure thing

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both are great reads. I remember when everyone wanted us to trade him for Moss one off-season. So interesting and honestly inspiring.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa. This sheds a little different light on ARod than we are used to seeing. Both enlightening and humbling. Great article!

I hope Rodgers gives teams hesitation to dump QBs after struggling early in their careers.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should've seen the fan/media reaction to Eli his first few years. Jesus, the guy has some thick skin. Luckily, like the Packers, the Giants have a solid FO.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should've seen the fan/media reaction to Eli his first few years. Jesus, the guy has some thick skin. Luckily, like the Packers, the Giants have a solid FO.

I remember that. But that's NYC for you. And he did ask for it.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both are great reads. I remember when everyone wanted us to trade him for Moss one off-season. So interesting and honestly inspiring.

i've actually had Giant fans suggest that we should of made the trade for KEvin Kolb this year - i **** u not...

there is always some radical thinker. you have to just realize they are crazy most of the time n move on

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are very lucky to have gone from Favre to Rodgers.

When we lost Simms we went through a long period of horrible to below average QBs. The best we had before Eli was Kerry Collins and Kurt Warner for one year, and Warner was pretty good with us, but not the Kurt Warner he was on the Rams and Cards. We obviously had growing pains with Eli and many fans wanted him gone. It's been a rough and rocky road.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember a lot of the same complaints about Aaron being leveled at Favre early in his career. Specifically he holds the ball too long and needs to know when to throw it away. I even remember a few people thinking Favre should have been benched in favor of Brunell.

A lot of times we fans are 90% emotion- 10% logic. Thats why we don't work in the front office.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts