1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Aaron Rodgers vs 2005 and 2006 1st round QBs

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by all about da packers, Oct 30, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    SOURCE

I'll be glad to take Rodgers being a good NFL QB if not a great NFL QB.

Actually I remember after the family night scrimage, there was a difference of opinion among the members where some thought Rodgers did ok (made improvements from rookie season, but still nothing to write home about), and others who were amazed at his performance (indicating how far he had come).

Looks like that was reflective of a divide among scouts and coaches. It does seem as though Rodgers will have an uphill climb in order to get anywhere in the NFL.

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If people think that Rodgers can't be a successful QB because he is a product of Tedfords system, one should believe that the longer he is playing 2nd fiddle to Brett, he will also be a product of McCarthy's system.

I truely believe that Rodgers will be a good QB in McCarthy's system.
    He will be no Brett Favre, but people need to give him a chance, he has big shoes to fill when he does take over.

3. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    would you rather have rodgers and hawk or leinart and channing crowder. i'd rather have rodgers and hawk.

4. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

5. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    See, I have not been impressed with Leinart at all. The guy is simply a dump off kind of QB. The other thing silly with that list is that Vince Young will probably be the best of that bunch, with Cutler second, Rodgers third, Smith fourth, Leinart fifth and Campbell sixth.

6. rundemc

rundemc Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    u wont see leinart dump it off so much once he has fitzgerald back and if they get him an oline and some more starts under his belt