Aaron Rodgers update

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the muscles that attach to the clavicle, there could be muscles damage, as well as a loss of range of motion, and muscle and bone weakness from immobilization.

Highly unlikely. A safety making a tackle would be far more likely to incur such an injury next week than Rodgers would playing QB. MM said it was an "organizational decision" last week, not a medical one.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there is a chance, even just a little chance, that his herniated disk could hurt his spinal cord, Romo would be stupid to play.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This subject has been done to death.
Why bother starting yet another thread about Rodgers injury and questioning his toughness and thinking that he can just rub some dirt on it, walk it off and go back and play?
We already have like 678 threads on this already. Why not put this into one of those instead?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say him taking nearly all reps with first team is a pretty strong indicator.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
McCarthy: He's playing.

Will he be rusty? Probably. But a rusty Aaron Rodgers is better than a well-oiled Matt Flynn.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy: He's playing.

Will he be rusty? Probably. But a rusty Aaron Rodgers is better than a well-oiled Matt Flynn.

Somehow I expect him to be surprisingly crisp. With this news it's time to have a drink at work, that bottle of Glenfiddich isn't going to drink itself.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a great PR move that would be.
"Hi, as of today, I will no longer meddle with my team. I will let my coaches coach and Ted Thompson will be my GM with 100% authority. "

Dallas would be able to double the price of the already highest in the NFL.

That cap situation might be close to as bad as Oaklands

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I wouldn't go that far, but he'd find a new job in a week tops.
That's right. That's why it's idiotic to suggest Thompson's job is in jeopardy. His job is secure even if they lose to the Bears. Even if they win Sunday and lose at home in the playoffs. Such nonsense only exists in the biased mind of Favre-fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts