Aaron Rodgers talks about Brett Favre

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

i couldnt find if this video has been posted before....sorry if so.

AROD=CLASS ACT

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe it has been, but I think months ago?

I couldnt find it...

But I recall making a statement like....Rodgers mentions Brett by name....A "few" Brett fans on his forum was holding that against Rodgers...

They hated the fact that Aaron never called Brett by name, but now he has, so they cant use that excuse..

Even called Brett great, and that are two things they cant hold against him anymore

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Longtime Fan, is this the Farve- Rodgers thread you were looking for.;)

hahaha

I feel bad for Rodgers. Never can Rodgers get through an interview without Favre being mentioned. It's no wonder he still has a chip on his shoulder and people think he's arrogant. The man is out to prove something

L

Lunchboxer

hahaha

I feel bad for Rodgers. Never can Rodgers get through an interview without Favre being mentioned. It's no wonder he still has a chip on his shoulder and people think he's arrogant. The man is out to prove something

Well he already won a SB Ring. Now if he wins 2 SBs that would put Rodgers above Favre because he only won that 1 SB.

By winning the Super Bowl Rodgers has no monkey on his back. He proved all the haters he can win a Championship.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for Favre to admit that Rodgers is better than he ever was

I know I heard /saw an interview maybe the 1st year in Minny or his season with NY....

Brett did say...Until you win MVPS or SBs then you can talk...

I believe it was with Ed Weder on ESPN...I know I am not making it up, so who can find it? Or who recalls it?

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I heard /saw an interview maybe the 1st year in Minny or his season with NY....

Brett did say...Until you win MVPS or SBs then you can talk...

I believe it was with Ed Weder on ESPN...I know I am not making it up, so who can find it? Or who recalls it?
What will he say when Rodgers wins two in a row? :D

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wanted to post these images of our guy from "BEFORE HE WAS GODGERS".... didn't want to create yet another Rodgers thread, so if I was going to "hijack" one, figured I'd hijack the one with Benedict Hijack Farve in the title?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is the video, but says not available...WTF?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3905886

Ok

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/374/favre-sits-down-for-sunday-conversation

On the early success of the Green Bay Packers with Aaron Rodgers:
I've had 16 pretty good years there. Two games or a season is not going to, you know ... When they have 16 good ones, they can call me.​

That is part of the interview I saw...I dont know if it is the video link I provided..But his comments IMO come off as cocky..As in, well so what, you won two games, when you win a SB and win a few MVPS then come call me, that is what I recall him saying

But that video interview is not available??? Not even the full transcript is available...

It is just odd that I can find other things that are older, but that one, no trace--other then the one sentence

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is a cheeky *****, I think he's jealous that Aaron is already breaking some of his records and might accomplish something he never did, a perfect season. One that is coming off a Superbowl.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I remember the one time I saw Rodgers play in college. Through like 3 and a half quarters he hadn't had one incomplete pass. But then that got ruined and he finished like 15/17.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember the one time I saw Rodgers play in college. Through like 3 and a half quarters he hadn't had one incomplete pass. But then that got ruined and he finished like 15/17.
I think that was at USC, where he was perfect until late in the game when they still needed a score to tie or win, and he threw a couple of incompletions, including a drop.... as USC won that game.
I think Rodgers had like 22 straight completions in that game IIRC.
He beat USC the year before when he was like a split-starter.