Aaron Rodgers scoring on.. and off the field

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its pretty slow for news until thursday night so I figured while during the season this wouldnt be post worthy it is the "off" season after all. Check out Aaron getting his Tony Romo on. Okay she isnt blond but she is a country singer. Good for him, just stay away from the non public bathrooms and underage college girls.

NFL QB -- Scoring Formation w/ Country Singer | TMZ.com

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is this generation's version of Brodway Joe...

There's this famous foto
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And this vid should provide you with all the data on his womanizing skills you should need...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBsG1pIaZhw]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers talks about the Sexes[/ame]
(Doesn't she looks like a little girl? It's just too funny... Which I had that effect... Oh well...)

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that video, never seen it before.

Its funny he mentions his parents, it got me thinking that while with Brett we knew all about him and his family, Aaron is just the opposite. I think his brother is a school teacher but thats pretty much all I know about his family. Im not slighting either one I just think its interesting how they are so different in that way. Then again the spotlight was shinning brighter on Brett in the 90s than it has so far for Aaron.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I spoke with a neighbor of Aarons and he had a couple of things to say about him. He said he is very reserved and even more so since becoming the QB. He has lived in the same place since he was the back up, and that they go golfing during the summers. He said that aaron is a low key guy and that while you would expect traffic going to and from his house at all hours with a starting QB of the packers, it couldnt be farther from the truth, he said his (the neighbor) kids get more visitors than Aaron does. He said Aaron is very guarded about who he hangs around with, even going golfing. The neighborhood does get people driving through asking which house is his, but they tell them that they dont think he lives around there. I guess he goes home alot to California when he has time.

I thought it was interesting to hear how people view Aaron off the field since very little seems to make the press.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
*Tries to care*

*Fails*

I don't really give a damn about the personal lives of our players. They're just that, personal. All the media obsession is sad and the fact that there's demand for it from the public is even more sad.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*Tries to care*

*Fails*

I don't really give a damn about the personal lives of our players. They're just that, personal. All the media obsession is sad and the fact that there's demand for it from the public is even more sad.

At least you must be happy that its not a TMZ video of him out at a freshmen house party at one of the UW campuses?

Still waiting for video or pictures of a certain vikings QB to appear from the early/mid 90s...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
At least you must be happy that its not a TMZ video of him out at a freshmen house party at one of the UW campuses?

Still waiting for video or pictures of a certain vikings QB to appear from the early/mid 90s...
If Twitter/Facebook/Cell phone cameras had been around in the mid-90's, Favre probably would've accumulated a record number of NFL suspensions. :lol:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I spoke with a neighbor of Aarons and he had a couple of things to say about him. He said he is very reserved and even more so since becoming the QB. He has lived in the same place since he was the back up, and that they go golfing during the summers. He said that aaron is a low key guy and that while you would expect traffic going to and from his house at all hours with a starting QB of the packers, it couldnt be farther from the truth, he said his (the neighbor) kids get more visitors than Aaron does. He said Aaron is very guarded about who he hangs around with, even going golfing. The neighborhood does get people driving through asking which house is his, but they tell them that they dont think he lives around there. I guess he goes home alot to California when he has time.

I thought it was interesting to hear how people view Aaron off the field since very little seems to make the press.
yeah, he spends most his time in San Diego. But good to know he's reserved. Smart move of his, with all that's happening with these dumb players having sex in ****** 5x5 bathrooms, DUIs and make-it-rains on strip clubs...
*Tries to care*

*Fails*

Till he gets accused of ****. Then you'll care.

BTW, our past "family" QB, now a granpa, was a little more, how can I say, imprudent in his youth... The Milwaukee Sentinel - Google News Archive Search

But it was a good thing. The Atlanta GM from back then has said it, he didn't want to trade Favre, but he HAD TO, and to a place like GB, because the way he was back then he was going to end up like Ryan Leaf...

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is a good guy. Saw him Barnett, and Tauscher in Eau Claire a few years ago while Aaron was still a backup. He got pretty drunk at the bar, but was very nice to everyone. Barnett pumped everyone up, and even did a freestyle rap at the DJ booth.. For anyone who knows Eau Claire, they rocked The Pickle haha

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is a good guy. Saw him Barnett, and Tauscher in Eau Claire a few years ago while Aaron was still a backup. He got pretty drunk at the bar, but was very nice to everyone. Barnett pumped everyone up, and even did a freestyle rap at the DJ booth.. For anyone who knows Eau Claire, they rocked The Pickle haha

Lol as I was walking into brothers Arod was puking his guts out in front.

Did you see the vikings last summer @ the pickle?

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, no I heard Jared Allen was a pretty good time though lol, as much as I hate the Vikings, Jared Allen would be a fun dude to hang out with.. I had videos on my old phone of Rodgers puking outside of the Pickle, and takin pictures with everyone, I still got the pics of him up on the bar pourin shots though! lol

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, no I heard Jared Allen was a pretty good time though lol, as much as I hate the Vikings, Jared Allen would be a fun dude to hang out with.. I had videos on my old phone of Rodgers puking outside of the Pickle, and takin pictures with everyone, I still got the pics of him up on the bar pourin shots though! lol
Well, what are you waiting for to show them???

David Pynnonen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a friend of mine goes to st. norberts university just outside of green bay..he said that packer players are always in the bars and hooking up with the finest girls on campus..not surprised, but he knows several girls who A-Rod has delivered the ball too

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry for the multiple posts, I just copy/pasted it from my album on my computer because I didnt have a URL for em haha

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
had to post this last one to show even Mark Tauscher coulda taken his pick of any chick at the bar haha oh to be a pro football player..

and to think, none of these Packers ***** any girls in the bathroom like Big Ben haha

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah A-Rod was quite a bit drunker, but he was still a real young kid, this was the spring of 2007 so a few years back haha still an awesome experience though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts