Aaron Rodgers SB MVP FATHEAD

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a matthews one that matches my game worn throwback uniform that I need to send back as it doesnt stick to my wall. :(

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes!
That would give me a start if I had that up in a room and forgot about it.
Set up a camera, get a friend in there and upload the funny moment onto YouTube!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
So...did you have to re-arrange all those TVs after the game? Is this bad boy going in your Packer room, or where?

Yeah I had to put all the TVs back... Right now this fathead is going to sit into the box as we are getting stationed in Ohio in May... So I am going to wait to redo a Packer room/basement when we get up there...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I had to put all the TVs back... Right now this fathead is going to sit into the box as we are getting stationed in Ohio in May... So I am going to wait to redo a Packer room/basement when we get up there...

how long you in ohio for?

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I have a matthews one that matches my game worn throwback uniform that I need to send back as it doesnt stick to my wall. :(

If you have heavy textured walls they dont stick well.. my other rodgers fathead has tape to hold him up... but my Kobe and Greg Jennings stick just fine...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you have heavy textured walls they dont stick well.. my other rodgers fathead has tape to hold him up... but my Kobe and Greg Jennings stick just fine...

Thanks. Maybe ill box it up til I move my sports room.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im down... Just let me know... I really dont care for the Buckeyes... Pac-10 all day... USC!!!

I think you need to check out the other sports section of the forum, I started a thread for you yesterday.

Yeah neither do I but its still a sweet place to party and see a game Im sure. I was at the trek bicycle offices yesterday and ran into some ohio st grads who I hounded for a good hour about his school getting owned by WI haha

Members online

Latest posts