Aaron Rodgers rumors

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The author of the story had all the dirt on his personal life but was unaware of his long time gf?

Didn't we hear all about him dating famous girls?

Non story unless Aaron wants to make it a story IMO

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Who cares he can do what he likes in his private life, what century are we in again? non story.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
It's quite interesting this "news" story breaks AFTER the Packers beat the Bears.

Hmmm I smell a butthurt Bears fan.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It's quite interesting this "news" story breaks AFTER the Packers beat the Bears.

Hmmm I smell a butthurt Bears fan.

In view of the subject, your butthurt remark may be ????.......lol

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I imagine this is some ploy to create something out of nothing during a critical time of the Packers season and manifest a distraction, but even if it were true it wouldn't change the way I feel about him. Personal life and business life are two separate entities, leave it at that.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the flip side just because you're dating a woman, doesn't mean you couldn't have been previously dating a guy. Some people swing both ways. Regardless, non-issue. Someone wants Aaron's mind elsewhere.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised this nonsense "story" has gotten as many replies as this.
Nothing to see. Move along folks, move along.
(Aaron, my love. Would you please add another log to the fire? We gotta keep Jr. warm, sweetie.)

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I really do not care about his orientation either way. If he swings that way who gives a rats ***. He wins games, and even if is? SO WHAT! That was probably a Bears fan making up some homophobic rumors about him.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being from Chico, Ca I am in the unique position to hear all sorts of rumors and whatnot about Rodgers. Never once have I heard a gay rumor and I have also heard that Rodgers got really defensive over a woman he was with at a bar. Starring a guy down and telling him to back off.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The title of this thread is misleading. It should be deleted.

this thread is 100% garbage. Hey mods, I suggest it go away like the Bears did. This is a football forum, not a forum to support baseless rag BS. There is no place for something like this in the packer forum.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers commented on the rumor on his radio show per:

@RobDemovsky: Rodgers on internet rumors re his sexuality: I'm just going to say I'm not gay. I really really like women. That's all I can say about that.

So there you have it. He likes the ladies

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

@RobDemovsky: Rodgers on internet rumors re his sexuality: I'm just going to say I'm not gay. I really really like women. That's all I can say about that.

I'd say that settles it. Not a "no comment." Not dancing around the issue. A straightforward and brief retort. Now, when's the kickoff again?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

wait what?? There was no lead to the annoynomous tip from Hattisburg?!?! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, if I am breaking any rule by posting this, I am sorry, I am nit trying to start anything, and it can be deleted. But this is the hot topic of the internet world today.

http://socialnewsdaily.com/21941/aa...friend-reportedly-planning-to-out-packers-qb/

Either he is or he isn't. If he is it's nobody else's business. If he's not this is just a dumb rumor. Either way it has no bearing on who he is as a football player or as a man. You might as well leak a rumor he prefers blondes over redheads.

Members online

Latest posts