Aaron Rodgers Pro Bowl Snub

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Vick has been pretty good this year, and is a fan favorite, fits the Eagles and their fans well.
Brees its hard to argue with last years SB champ who has been doing well.
Ryan the NFC's number 1 seed qb who was having a good season.

Simply put, popular, familiarity, Numero uno.

Rodgers got cast away and look what is happening with him, THE best playoff numbers to practically every modern day QB.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the coaches thought, "Vick, Brees or Ryan will make the Super Bowl anyway, then we'll select Rodgers."

Now Rodgers has beaten two of them head-to-head.

BTW, I looked at an Atlanta site and they say that Atlanta's coaching staff gets to do the Pro Bowl... What an accomplishment!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, I think Rodgers was out due to injury at the wrong time, otherwise he would have been voted in.

Either way, doesn't matter. Those guy all look like *** holes right now, and they know it.

Besides, we have bigger and better things to look forward to.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like being pro bowl selected jinxes A-Rod.
So I'm fine with him not going if that's the case.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I figured it was his predecessor that was jinxing him. Once he was gone A-Rod could make a name for himself instead of seemingly following him,

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guarantee you after this post-season is completed, the media, the nfl-fan-base, etc...will know and not forget about Aaron Rodgers & Tramon Williams...simply outstanding playoff football from these 2 men...so so so proud...we all know Rodgers & Williams are pro-bowlers...after this post-season is over....so will the world

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the coaches thought, "Vick, Brees or Ryan will make the Super Bowl anyway, then we'll select Rodgers."

Now Rodgers has beaten two of them head-to-head.

BTW, I looked at an Atlanta site and they say that Atlanta's coaching staff gets to do the Pro Bowl... What an accomplishment!
OR maybe they thought "Rodgers will just make the Super Bowl anyway" and that's why they snubbed him.:happy0005:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night, Aaron snubbed them right back. He proved they were betting on the wrong horse. It bothered me at first when he didn't make it in, Tramon too, but the more I thought about it, as long as they and the Packers are kicking tail, it doesn't matter to me as much. I'll watch the Pro Bowl if the Packers don't make the SB out of loyalty for the Packers who did make it but I honestly think Aaron is making a Pro Bowl all of his own and I couldn't be any prouder of him.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's added motivation for both Aaron, and Tramon...deep down inside...just sayin.

I gotta feeling Aaron would prefer a SB MVP.