Aaron Rodgers on Rome

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see the interview with Aaron Rodgers on Rome is Burning on ESPN? I turned it on right as the interview was starting. It was an interesting interview...Just talking about following in Favre's footsteps..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see the interview with Aaron Rodgers on Rome is Burning on ESPN? I turned it on right as the interview was starting. It was an interesting interview...Just talking about following in Favre's footsteps..

Shocker.

Let me guess.. "I know who I'm following, but I have to be me. I just have to go out and practice every day and be a guy my teammates can trust and rely on."

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No I did not see it..... You did......

Praytell!

Detailed Feed Back Please! From anyone who saw it.

R.P.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:

Shocker.

Let me guess.. "I know who I'm following, but I have to be me. I just have to go out and practice every day and be a guy my teammates can trust and rely on."

I think it was more like, "I know I have big shoes to fill, fourteens I believe..I am learnign to speak with a drawl....also considering hanging them up. Been here for three years now and I am not sure I can handle the meetings anymore. If theres two minutes left, I may not want the ball. I don't know. I may retire. I am going to go home after this and talk it over with Deanna, my dog. See, I am not married. "

or, maybe it was what Trom said.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait for the season either. I can't wait to see what Rodgers can do.
It's like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait for the season either. I can't wait to see what Rodgers can do.
It's like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid.

that is exactly what its like.

you don't know if your gonna be disappointed and get a book and some socks

or get what you want in a Playstation 3 and a hooker.

(still waiting on the hooker Santa)

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne.... Thanks for posting that. Great stuff.

Now,

Who the hell dresses A-Rod. White pants, black socks, and black dress shoes? Trom was right... He truly is a **** star from the 70's.

But I still think he is going to lead this team to the Super Bowl. Just learn to dress Aaron.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent. Rome asked the questions he had to ask about Favre, but it didn't come off as cliched. I thought it was interesting when Rodgers was asked if he was sure Favre had played his last down for the Packers, and he said, "Absolutely, 100 percent. We're moving on without him." But he didn't rule out Favre coming back with another team.

Rodgers seems to know how to handle the media, which is part of the game for an NFL QB.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:

Shocker.

haha u should be a politician trom, thats the perfect quote lol

Members online

Latest posts