Aaron Rodgers on 60 Minutes tonight

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Could be interesting... It'll give him some national exposure sports shows don't. Sorry for the late notice.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Thanks for the head's up, Jack. It'll be interesting to be sure -- Rodgers being interviewed by someone other than a sports reporter asking the S.O.S. questions.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Also packer fans will be on it too...St Vince, #1 Packer fan and a few others

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could be interesting... It'll give him some national exposure sports shows don't. Sorry for the late notice.
It's not too late of a notice, thanks Jack.
I personally don't like to see us get any more ink like this, like all the commericals.
I also hope Rodgers doesn't come out with some major announcement like Esera Tualoa or Lolo Jones or something because that could, WILL, be a distraction to the team. It's all about the team IMO and when these guys get the big pub, I don't like it.

I'd rather see Eli and Cutler getting the spotlight. Now.
In February, that's when I want to see our guys on Letterman, Leno, Ellen, The O'Reilly Factor, 20/20, 60 Minutes, even the View. Wait, scratch that one.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
60 minutes does the best reporting and a must watch for me every Sunday. Can't wait.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
too funny that I heard a comedian just yesterday talk about 60 min!!

regardless, I will still tune in,...I was thinking I was late...thank goodness (for once) for daylight savings time!
:sneaky:

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting interview ...... seems a bit touchy but oh well ....he good enough to be....

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can tell that he has that chip on his shoulder. He has an aggressive irritation still and that is good for the Pack.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Sounds like a shy and nice guy but either he or the fan that told him he looked smaller kind of was a little rude. As the fan did not know any better. Or the fan needed to be a little more polite. Or Aaron when he meets his fans!

BigBluePride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arod seems like he would be a nice guy. He is a special talent and it is refreshing that he is not a braggart and doesn't act like a schmuck.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like a shy and nice guy but either he or the fan that told him he looked smaller kind of was a little rude. As the fan did not know any better. Or the fan needed to be a little more polite. Or Aaron when he meets his fans!

"I don't appreciate that." Is a pretty polite way to speak. It's actually a good example to kids on how to communicate displeasure with someone instead of "man F you" or whatever someone might say.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loved it - love him. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE ENGAGED.

He's not engaged. They're just dating, according to that piece.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

She is, if you don't know, Destiny Newton.

Pictured here:
https://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1032&bih=551&q=destiny newton&oq=destiny newton&gs_l=img.3...2787.6055.0.6086.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.1.hAGc-myIMJc

Destiny Newton's sister, Shantel Newton, was a finalist on The Bachelor a few years ago.

Shantel Newton and her dad work together at a funeral home in Rodgers' hometown of Chico.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I don't appreciate that." Is a pretty polite way to speak. It's actually a good example to kids on how to communicate displeasure with someone instead of "man F you" or whatever someone might say.

and also, it shows he isn't fake. didn't give the guy some fake-*** smile and said "thats funny", he shows his feelings and doesn't mask behind a wall of BS. i think that a-hole "fan" deserved to be put in his place.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and also, it shows he isn't fake. didn't give the guy some fake-*** smile and said "thats funny", he shows his feelings and doesn't mask behind a wall of BS. i think that a-hole "fan" deserved to be put in his place.

I don't think it was meant with malice but that doesn't mean Rodgers can't say he doesn't appreciate it.

2 other things I found interesting was his take on the saints, it sounded like presumed guilt on their part by him, as that is somewhat up in the air at this point. The other was the relationship being public, he is so private it was very surprising to see it out there.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Just watched it again... I love the part.. "Quarterback management" ;)

It really doesn't sound diva-ish at all! ( Btw I googled "What is the male word for "Diva" and the first answer was Kanye West!!! Shocked it wasn't someone else!:sneaky:)

Also wonder if that fan that said he's 100% F***e fan....still is?!?! lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watched it again... I love the part.. "Quarterback management" ;)

It really doesn't sound diva-ish at all! ( Btw I googled "What is the male word for "Diva" and the first answer was Kanye West!!! Shocked it wasn't someone else!:sneaky:)

Also wonder if that fan that said he's 100% F***e fan....still is?!?! lol

I'm pretty sure that fan won't ever live that down.

Sh*t some people won't come back to this forum bc they have been shamed by their support of Favre over Rodgers

OP
OP
TJV

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Wilde says Rodgers is the most intelligent player he's come across since he began covering the NFL. We are very fortunate to have him leading the team - incredibly physically talented, very intelligent, disciplined, grounded, and motivated.

BTW, please: If you every meet him your first comment should be, "You're taller than I expected!". Pass it around...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wilde says Rodgers is the most intelligent player he's come across since he began covering the NFL. We are very fortunate to have him leading the team - incredibly physically talented, very intelligent, disciplined, grounded, and motivated.

BTW, please: If you every meet him your first comment should be, "You're taller than I expected!". Pass it around...

Id rather pound on a window and scream discount double check.

Most intelligent? That's a strong statement, there are some extremely smart people in the NFL. That might be the best compliment he ever gets.

Members online

Latest posts