Aaron Rodgers now highest rated passer in NFL history

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw it on ESPN last night. Aaron Rodgers with a career rating of 98.0 is now the leagues highest rated passer in history. Long way to go of course but I thought it was kinda neat given the circumstances in his first 3 years in the league to be able to put together such an awesome body of work!

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to believe he will continue at this pace but I guess history points in a different diretion.

L

Lunchboxer

Ah Crap now you Jinxed him. I assume everyone for got the Ilovemypacker post saying he never fumbled, And what happen he had a very costly fumble in the endzone and was about to score.

But thats great. Hope Arron Keep it up.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah Crap now you Jinxed him. I assume everyone for got the Ilovemypacker post saying he never fumbled, And what happen he had a very costly fumble in the endzone and was about to score.

But thats great. Hope Arron Keep it up.

That was like 2 weeks ago already!... dang

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a nice stat and shows he's a great passer, but I see Bart Starr is ranked with Jeff Hostetler at no. 51 in all time passer rating. I'll take Starr and his 5 Championships any day over anyone else on the list.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a nice stat and shows he's a great passer, but I see Bart Starr is ranked with Jeff Hostetler at no. 51 in all time passer rating. I'll take Starr and his 5 Championships any day over anyone else on the list.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
That's because they don't take into consideration postseason QB rating, in which Starr is #1 all time.

Rodgers is actually ahead of him, but he has only one game. Give time, and Rodgers will also be #1 in postseason QB rating, as well as SB MVPs...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's because they don't take into consideration postseason QB rating, in which Starr is #1 all time.

Rodgers is actually ahead of him, but he has only one game. Give time, and Rodgers will also be #1 in postseason QB rating, as well as SB MVPs...

Man, I hope you're right.

Members online

Latest posts