Aaron Rodgers Looks Bad, Carroll Picked Off His 3rd In OTAs.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's only natural for the defense to outplay the offense early in the season, hell it isn't even pre-season practice yet, it's only optional practices. it's so hard for the offense to develop a flow, and impossible while shuffling guys in and out to get a look at how individuals play and work with other individuals. defense gels much quicker and comes easier, without having to create that flow, it's the difference between offense being proactive and defense being reactive. just like it's easier to sound smart if you're only criticizing what someone else already said. for instance, we can all sit here and talk about how stupid Mike Sherman was and what a bad coach he is and pat each other on the back for agreeing, but the fact of the matter is that he did a whole lot better than any of us would have. I'm not worried about the defense outplaying the offense. if the offense was outplaying the defense at this point in time, THAT would be trouble.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well said, bozz. And I especially like your analogy about how it's easier to criticize than to be proactive. The defense having the upper hand is a trend that continues through the preseason, so I always take the offensive stats with a grain of salt until the regular season begins.

Members online

Latest posts