1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Aaron Rodgers is the story of the fall

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Nov 5, 2011.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1191783/1/index.htm

If this is posted I really am sorry..But searching for it, didnt turn up at all

• Like Like x 1
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Aaron Rodgers does not need to win another Super Bowl to convince me he is better than Brett.
    He is in so many ways.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mor4les

mor4les Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    The Packers are so lucky to have Aaron Rodgers in the team, he is a great player and more important a great man.

• Like Like x 2
  4. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,091
    A 1310 S.A.T. in the old format ... an athlete scoring 1310 out of a possible 1600. Wonder what Brett scored... ;)

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to bash Brett. I don't have the bitter anti-Favre sentiment that many seem to because I never idolized him. When he was done, he was done...you know? Rodgers steps in that Packers colors still come out of the tunnel. Life's good. Rodgers though is more my type of QB. I don't want the FLASH that Favre provided...I'd rather have a Montana-like surgery performed in front of me on Sunday afternoons. It's easier on my always-ready-to-explode head. :)

5. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    Aaron Rodgers is the Anderson Silva of NFL Quarterbackology