Aaron Rodgers is hiring

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a silent partner in the bar I go to here in San Diego to watch Packers games. Place is hopping all year round too.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I'm sure the locals will enjoy it, you guys are so spoiled over there, Lambeau Field, Attending Practices, your kids get to meet players in training camp, and now this...crazy

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Not true Armand, the joint endeavor will be in Milwaukee (actually a suburb of, but the folks living in said suburbs are actually convinced that they're not "Milwaukee" -- that they have an identity of their own... ;) )

I have to be honest in saying that I'd never make a POINT of driving to Brookfield from Oshkosh just to go Aaron and Ryan's restaurant. Ryan already has something of a "higher end" type restaurant in the Milwaukee area - actually something of a partnership with a restaurant management company ... I've never been there myself and probably never will because I'm not convinced that higher prices equal better food.

I will state that one of the best Bloody Mary's I've ever had was at Brett Favre's Steakhouse in Green Bay - but, I didn't eat there neither. I just went to look at the hardware that was kept there and didn't want to be the guy who used the proverbial gas station's bathroom without purchasing something.

Now...the bar that Favre, Chewy and Bag O' Doughnuts owned in Appleton for a while...that one I went to because I worked in Appleton at the time, but I didn't go there BECAUSE they had an interest in it...I went there because it was on College Avenue.

Anyway, I'm sure they'll do well as long as both are playing and they can hire people that they know and trust.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I teach in a Milwaukee suburb right now and would love to work there as a second job! Anybody know if they're still hiring and who I can contact?

Members online

Latest posts