Aaron Rodgers Highlights Video

Reaction score
I'm making a Rodgers highlights video (throws, runs, or anything in between) from 2009 to this year. When he completes the season this year, I will finish up the video. Can people post any one play or throw that might not be as memorable but should be on the video? Thanks for your help! Rodgers throw in the Chargers game to Finley was amazing as was the one from last year (or 2009?) against the Lions to Finley for a touchdown. I hope to have hundreds of plays since I cannot find a highlight film of Rodgers over his career, especially ones that are not all touchdowns.

This thread will be updated with the video when it is finished.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
use this :)

Attachments

• mr rodgers.jpg
    mr rodgers.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 107

Vladimirr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The week 4 Broncos game where he threw for 4 TDs and ran for 2 should give you some nice highlights.

I'd sneak in the opening pitch at the Brewers game too.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's three throws that just have to be on there, sounds like you have the first one already (the Finley TD against the lions last year). The other two are from the Super Bowl, the third and 10 to Jennings at the end of the game, and the TD to Jennings where he gets smashed my Polomalu. Those are 3 amazing passes that no one else could dream of completing.

I'd also say you could include some of the plays where Rodgers shrugs off John Abraham and then completes first downs, from the Atlanta playoff game. Those were pretty BA.

Even though we lost the Bucs game in 2009, there were some pretty nasty plays by Rodgers in that one. He had one TD run where he faked a throw and juked everyone out of their shoes, then shouldered through like 3 defenders to score.

From this year you could add some of his back shoulder throws, which he's the best in the league at.

Members online

Latest posts