1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Aaron Rodgers has the #1 selling NFL Jersey in 2011

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackersFanfromCali80, Nov 3, 2011.

1. PackersFanfromCali80

PackersFanfromCali80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
  2. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    band. wagon. fans. suck.

the real packers fans already have thier #12 jerseys.

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    We've talked about the bandwagoners... I''m all for them jumping aboard, if they don't bail at the first sign of trouble...
    I guess those are fair weather fans though..

I don't have a Rodgers jersey yet... I've got my DD and my Jennings... I like to stand out as a little different from the masses!:tup:
    But I was one of the throngs who rocked the other QB's jersey for years, so maybe I should jump on the Rodgers bandwagon soon! :sneaky:

4. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I hate band wagon fans.

Come down here in the South, and they REALLY get on your nerves with the Saints bullshit. Where were they 10, 15 years ago? Oh that's right, they were probably Dallas fans back then.

Seeing 3 Dallas players in the top 10 reminds me who truly has the most band wagon fans in the world. It ain't GB, think again, think back to the fans that got on everyone's last nerve through the 1990's for winning 3 Super Bowls.