Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers is unvaccinated, per Rapoport and Garafolo. Wow.

Now that I think about it...when he was asked whether or not he was vaccinated, his response was "I've been immunized". I thought that was a weird response at the time. Makes sense now.

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jordan Love era begins! j/k

Well, we still have a great running game and should have all of our receivers back. The Chiefs are a good defense to face for Love's baptism.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if John Wick gave him covid...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take bets on how long it takes for the gloom & doom posts to begin. I'll say by Post #8
We can definitely win with Love running the type of offense we've been playing, but we need to be mistake free. Rodgers is able to take advantage at certain times of the game to really overcome some of our own self inflicted shots. I wouldn't expect Love to be able to do that at all. We'll miss those big moments where Rodgers is the difference maker.

That said, we have a defense that can force some turnovers and a run game we can help a young kid out with. Bring 'em on.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do the names Mike White and Cooper Rush ring any bells. Heck Daniel Jones almost beat the Chiefs

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how many Jordan Love jerseys the camera will be able to find in the crowd at Arrowhead on Sunday. There's got to be a few guys calling in rush orders to the Packers Pro Shop!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I knew we should have traded Rodgers yesterday! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The pandemic is over. Just let it die already. This is getting ridiculous.

Seriously dude.....wake up and look around. Sorry your game of football was negatively effected and the inconvenience of it all for you.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Rodgers and Benkert both have the Vid. How long till Love gets it? Also, Cobb is Rodgers good friend. How long till he gets it?

On a positive note, at least this isn't happening during the playoffs.

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently he is not vaccinated. So that puts him in jeopardy of missing the Seattle game as well.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew we should have traded Rodgers yesterday! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Seriously dude.....wake up and look around. Sorry your game of football was negatively effected and the inconvenience of it all for you.
Rumor has it they were offered 3 firsts, 2 seconds and a third and Patrick Mahommes but the results came in before Gute could jump on it. Oh and the offer came from the Raiders so the Mahommes part was suspect.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently he is not vaccinated. So that puts him in jeopardy of missing the Seattle game as well.
Apparently he said he is "immunized". Maybe he got it before and it won't be so bad for him.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect Jordan Love to play well...and the Packers to win the game as long as Davantae Adams returns

And yeah Rodgers has stated he believes it is each individuals choice...

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score

While possible, all I've seen about this is two reporters citing each other on Twitter. Their evidence is that Rodgers said "immunized" rather than "vaccinated" in an interview.

Vs. his behavior/allowed behavior the league has set for vaccinated vs. not-vaccinateted.

• He's not wearing a mask on the sideline
• He didn't wear a mask on the sideline during the pre-season, even though he was inactive
• He conducts his post-game interviews w/o a mask in person
• He was not designated a close-contact when Adams was positive (ala Lazard)

If he legitimately is not vaccinated, then the NFL royally screwed up. Or the Packers royally screwed up and are not enforcing league policies. In such a situation, I'd expect a fine and possible draft pick loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts