Aaron Rodgers - Class Act

OHIOFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am very thankful that he fell to the Packers in the draft. He truely is a class act, I just hope some of the "fans" start supporting him. Look at the beating he has taken, he still keeps his composure and does his job. Many QB's would be pointing fingers etc., he is a future star for sure.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Rogers is gonna be a star, as soon as he has some time to throw people will come around.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rogers is gonna be a star, as soon as he has some time to throw people will come around.

He's already a solid NFL QB. The only problem is that there are two things that have been well-documented that will keep him from becoming Favre-like. One he can the change - the other I'm not so certain.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reasonable people see him for what he is. A very good qb with great future. It's not just the time he has to throw the ball. Sure, if he had a better OL, there's no doubt in my mind that he would've being considered a top 5 qb. But a great QB will play better and win more games than he is winning now.

However, people completely disregard that he's 25, and is in his second season as a starter, and though he has been in the league for 5 years, he hasn't taken almost any snaps prior to last year.

What I'm saying is that Rodgers isn't as good as a lot of people think, but almost every flaw he has now is a direct reflext of his inexperience, and is very much and not difficultly correctable. He has all the potential to be a top 5 or even the best QB in the league, but that's what I see anyway.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He's a good player and I'm glad we have him, but, we can't know what kind of person any celebrity REALLY is -- I think Packers fans should know this now more than anyone.

Buddy of mine took his kid's class up to the Hall of Fame today ... Rodgers didn't stop, walked right by ... #24 stopped ... #21 stopped ... I suppose, the poor guy stops once and gets tied up for 2 hours. I don't blame him, I'm just sayin'....

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a good player and I'm glad we have him, but, we can't know what kind of person any celebrity REALLY is -- I think Packers fans should know this now more than anyone.

Buddy of mine took his kid's class up to the Hall of Fame today ... Rodgers didn't stop, walked right by ... #24 stopped ... #21 stopped ... I suppose, the poor guy stops once and gets tied up for 2 hours. I don't blame him, I'm just sayin'....
Yeah, exactly. I understand both sides, but I think in the end it wouldn't hurt him so bad to spend some time with the fans... He doesn't need to attend them all, but don't just walk by... It's not like he was having dinner or something...

I've come to understand after what happened last year that it's just inherent in a sucessful qb to be a little selfish. I mean, the ball passes through his hands in every play, it's only natural for him to be so, even a little.

Members online

Latest posts