Aaron Rodgers before the court

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have the negativity that a lot have. It isn't like he is a child molester or something. I have never liked the way Rodgers grimaces after a play did not go the way he wanted. I always thought there were better ways to handle the "perceived" running of bad routes. So yes, I will be rooting for The Pack. And I will not be rooting for The Pack to win but Rodgers to have a bad game. His doing well helps us in a lot of different ways. And I am more interested in that.
I'm with you. I got weary of the soap opera but did he really ever say anything publicly this summer? I do recall him once saying he likes his teammates, the city and the fans. He probably has issues with Gute and Murphy. I blame the media for fanning the flames of all of this stuff. I suspect a lot of this got blown out of proportion for clicks and attention of football fans. I hope he plays well. If he does our chances of having a successful season. I don't know any of these people personally so any of their off the field stuff is their business. I just want the team to win.

MutemagicPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we don’t look back in a few years and realize how Aaron played one more year but left the Packers in disarray by destroying the organization’s ability to make tough personnel decisions because everyone wants a say now.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would be surprised how many people actually go for a beer with me, Buggy ;)

There's no doubt Rodgers give the Packers the best chance of winning the Super Bowl in 2021. Actually I don't care about anything else.
the important thing isn't how many would go for a beer with you the important thing is how many would go if you weren't buying :D

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m sorry, I`ll try not to be negative but I`m really pissed of with this prima donna. Not really a fan since day one, and I hated Favres antics the same. I`m a Packer fan as much as you are but these vastly overpaid "Superstars" just **** me off. Sorry !
I can count on one hand those who are legends in my mind, and Jordy Nelson was one.
Reggie, woodson, jordy, driver, Leroy Butler, Ray "the crippler" Nitschke...oh bl**dy hell...I'll get the torch out for ya...lol:mad::eek: I love the smell of burning flesh in the morning...smells like chicken

D

Deleted member 6794

I hope we don’t look back in a few years and realize how Aaron played one more year but left the Packers in disarray by destroying the organization’s ability to make tough personnel decisions because everyone wants a say now.

I'm quite sure that every player understands that that seat at the table to have a voice is solely reserved for quarterbacks.

the important thing isn't how many would go for a beer with you the important thing is how many would go if you weren't buying :D

It's pretty expensive to get to Green Bay from Austria. Therefore if you want to go for a beer with me next time I'm in town you will have to pay for it :sneaky:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's pretty expensive to get to Green Bay from Austria. Therefore if you want to go for a beer with me next time I'm in town you will have to pay for it :sneaky:

You live in Austria? Been to Wien twice but only for 12 hours each time...seemed like a cool spot

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did someone mention beer....mind you what you call beer isn't what I call beer lol

I just hope the team we put on the field on any given Sunday plays well & we give a good account. Players come players go but the club stays. We will look back on this offseason & hopefully have a wry smile. If it was down to me I'd sit Arod down have a good talk try to reach some sort of deal & if I couldn't I would say thanks for the memories but time to part ways.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Did someone mention beer....mind you what you call beer isn't what I call beer lol

I just hope the team we put on the field on any given Sunday plays well & we give a good account. Players come players go but the club stays. We will look back on this offseason & hopefully have a wry smile. If it was down to me I'd sit Arod down have a good talk try to reach some sort of deal & if I couldn't I would say thanks for the memories but time to part ways.
My beer is over 16 abv

Yours?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You brew your own? Or is that a brand ? We got a bar around here that specializes in beers like that...sugar maple
a beer called dog fish 120 comes in almost 20 percent.. Avery brewery has some as well that are close to 17

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to the question at hand. If the team wins a Super Bowl #12 will clearly have a lot to do with that…. If they come up short (again), he will have had a lot to do with that as well. If we win it all, you gotta keep him around to try for a repeat. If we/he comes up short again I hope we find a team willing to give us a first and second rounder and ADIOS Karen Rodgers…

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I seriously wouldn`t bet on him winning us a Superbowl ANYTIME soon, because we know if we don`t, it`s going to be somebody elses fault. call me what you want, 12 THINKS he`s good enough but he isn`t. Mahomes probably.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously wouldn`t bet on him winning us a Superbowl ANYTIME soon, because we know if we don`t, it`s going to be somebody elses fault. call me what you want, 12 THINKS he`s good enough but he isn`t. Mahomes probably.
quite right....all of this hoo haa and 12 will fold again like a lawn chair...wait for it...this whole crybaby scenario he created reeks of failure to come - it is a karma thing, and Mrs Rodgers just stuck both feet in his mouth...its just bad juju...I want to be heard(I want a say), and if not I'm gonna leave - this is a recipe packer faithful have seen before - the dark days of the 70s and 80s. If high picks start refusing to play in green bay(again) then the writing will clearly be on the wall.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
quite right....all of this hoo haa and 12 will fold again like a lawn chair...wait for it...this whole crybaby scenario he created reeks of failure to come - it is a karma thing, and Mrs Rodgers just stuck both feet in his mouth...its just bad juju...I want to be heard(I want a say), and if not I'm gonna leave - this is a recipe packer faithful have seen before - the dark days of the 70s and 80s. If high picks start refusing to play in green bay(again) then the writing will clearly be on the wall.
I don't know about failure (of course the odds are with you), but I am finally tired of ARod's attitude. I watched the last presser with Gute. Gute sounds like a really intelligent guy that is trying to run a football team. Time will tell if he has the knack for talent evaluation. But Rodgers' stunts have finally gotten old for me.

Tminus6453

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im also not at all a fan at what has transpired, i dont believe in karma but i wouldnt be a bit surprised if Rodgers went down with a season ending injury within the first few games...

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im also not at all a fan at what has transpired, i dont believe in karma but i wouldnt be a bit surprised if Rodgers went down with a season ending injury within the first few games...

Get the fck out of here...and I do believe in karma

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe what Aaron Rodgers "did" would result in him being injured due to bad karma...he didn't really do anything haha smh
agree. Karma would be if he had sat out until after the last PS game, then waltzed into camp declaring himself ready to play and he doesn't need camp. Injury waiting to happen in that case. He showed up for all of camp. Now if he made threats that he won't play week one unless . . Then???

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agree. Karma would be if he had sat out until after the last PS game, then waltzed into camp declaring himself ready to play and he doesn't need camp. Injury waiting to happen in that case. He showed up for all of camp. Now if he made threats that he won't play week one unless . . Then???

Haha...I was more thinking if he was like a murderer or something like that haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts