Aaron Rodgers before the court

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simple question.

In view of the events that have gone on this closed season, who would actually stand up in the bleachers and cheer for him if he just turns up this season ?
I for one are disgusted with this whole charade and he is officially dead to me. I`d burn off my tattoo rather than cheer for this ******* ever again. JMHO

You know I'll be at a game but I don't really stand up and cheer haha most I do is put my arms in the air and signal touchdown and I'll definitely be looking forward to doing thatcinva special play from Rodgers...

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just said this over on the main Rodgers thread, sorry to repeat, but: If Rodgers comes back for one year, wins a bunch (hoping for SB obv, who knows), and leaves on terms that benefit both him and the Packers --- then from the fan point of view, doesn't this look like a better outcome, and one that wouldn't have been possible if Rodgers didn't stay tight-lipped and face down management?

Considering the divorce with Favre and how he was hyped. Considering for 2 years when Rodgers was a starter that Favre's teams did better. Considering that local Milwaukee media was hearing about issues involving the triumvirate started in 2013. Considering he has 1 NFC Championship win and Superbowl. Considering these stories are getting out constantly about him being unhappy in Green Bay...I think he has to go out as part of a parade through Green Bay. Anything less than that AND he leaves I think the fans turn on him worse than they turned on Favre.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno, it was a newsflash across my twitter as it gained some traction. In his comments he's adamant his source is legit.

Grain of salt, but adds to the smoke a bit.

Hmm...that's crazy have not heard that from anyone but to me it sounds like it could definitely be true. My only question would be why didn't the Chargers do the deal at the time?

They do look good for not doing it now as Herbert was the most impressive rookie qb in a long time and he's got a lot .ore years left than Rodgers theoretically

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only way I would be upset with Arod is if he starts to throw a lot of picks like Farve or threatens to retire like Farve. Otherwise, I'm rooting for him even more. Arod actually wanted to stay with the team like he always said. I'm upset with Gute in forcing Arod to bend his contract to make it easier to unload him. The Packers are the players and fans. The front office is expendable and would never get my allegiance.

D

Deleted member 6794

I think it's hilarious how many Packers fans seem to not want to cheer for Rodgers based on him missing offseason practices this year. I don't give a rat's *** that about his behavior of the field (as long as he doesn't commit a crime) as he's the one giving the Packers the best chance to win a Super Bowl.

In addition I don't have to deal with his antics as he probably won't go for a beer with me anyway.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he retires and leaves all the disrespectful self righteous aholes in Greenbays front office, without an answer.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I think it's hilarious how many Packers fans seem to not want to cheer for Rodgers based on him missing offseason practices this year. I don't give a rat's *** that about his behavior of the field (as long as he doesn't commit a crime) as he's the one giving the Packers the best chance to win a Super Bowl.

In addition I don't have to deal with his antics as he probably won't go for a beer with me anyway.

In fairness Capt, nobody would ;):D

OP
OP
I

How many have we actually won with Rodgers ? Why should this season be any different ?

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many have we actually won with Rodgers ? Why should this season be any different ?

How many did we win with Favre?

Let's hope we can get more than 1 out of our 2nd consecutive fhof qb

The only other back to back hall fame qb tandem I can think of is Joe Montana and Steve Young. They only got 1 out if Young but they got 3 out of Montana so let's hope that means we get 3 out of Rodgers...

OP
OP
I

How many did we win with Favre?

Let's hope we can get more than 1 out of our 2nd consecutive fhof qb

The only other back to back hall fame qb tandem I can think of is Joe Montana and Steve Young. They only got 1 out if Young but they got 3 out of Montana so let's hope that means we get 3 out of Rodgers...

I`m sorry, I`ll try not to be negative but I`m really pissed of with this prima donna. Not really a fan since day one, and I hated Favres antics the same. I`m a Packer fan as much as you are but these vastly overpaid "Superstars" just **** me off. Sorry !
I can count on one hand those who are legends in my mind, and Jordy Nelson was one.

Last edited by a moderator:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I`m sorry, I`ll try not to be negative but I`m really pissed of with this prima donna. Not really a fan since day one, and I hated Favres antics the same. I`m a Packer fan as much as you are but these vastly overpaid "Superstars" just **** me off. Sorry !
I can count on one hand those who are legends in my mind, and Jordy Nelson was one.

No need for apology I agree with you on all of that, I haven't been a fan of the person from day one but the player that's another story...I guess I'm just able to not care about that diva stuff because at the end of the day I don't have to personally deal with these guys and I know they give the Packers the best chance to win...and when I drive up to Lambeau I wanna be part of a victory

Agree about Jordy Nelson but look how the FO treated him on the way out...

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're not an investor are you? You know...past performance and all that jazz

Funny how the censors won't allow **** but they allow pissed.

Members online

Latest posts