Aaron Rodgers before the court

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Simple question.

In view of the events that have gone on this closed season, who would actually stand up in the bleachers and cheer for him if he just turns up this season ?
I for one are disgusted with this whole charade and he is officially dead to me. I`d burn off my tattoo rather than cheer for this ******* ever again. JMHO

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm actually less and less interested by the day in anything Aaron Rodgers related. I like the way #12 plays the game ... but Aaron Rodgers, the man not so much. I think he's more concerned with "the branding" than the game.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't be cheering for Aaron Rodger's success this year, but I'll still be rooting for the Packers. In past years I'd want players to win awards, hit marks, break records... For Rodgers, I'd be fine with solidly unspectacular.

Reaction score
I learned my lesson with Brett Favre.
I bought myself a $450.00 autographed Ridell helmet fully encased from our Super Bowl year.
When he left the Packers I displayed it with his signature in the back. LOL

Now for Rodgers, I learn not to admire false gods, and he's everything that's written about the jerk.

What worries me is (like the Favre thing), how much blame is on the Packers over all this????
I think the Packers already admitted about Rodgers that they should of handled this different.

Your Thoughts!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have the negativity that a lot have. It isn't like he is a child molester or something. I have never liked the way Rodgers grimaces after a play did not go the way he wanted. I always thought there were better ways to handle the "perceived" running of bad routes. So yes, I will be rooting for The Pack. And I will not be rooting for The Pack to win but Rodgers to have a bad game. His doing well helps us in a lot of different ways. And I am more interested in that.

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw this:

If you believe over half of what has been reported recently, and Rodgers actually forces a trade, many will answer that question with a resounding “No!”

According to multiple reports, Rodgers is upset that the Packers picked a quarterback in the first round of last year’s NFL draft. At the very least, Rodgers believes the Packers front office should have consulted him or given him advance warning.

Other reports say:

• Rodgers has told the Packers he would rather retire than play for them.
  • That he will return only if the Packers fire their general manager.
  • Rodgers is reportedly upset that the Packers cut a fifth-string wide receiver (Jake Kumerow) a day after the quarterback publicly praised him.
  • That Rodgers mocked and belittled the Packers’ GM in group texts with teammates.
  • That a year ago Rodgers was telling teammates with expiring contracts that he was leaving at the end of the season.
  • Presumably, this could have an impact on whether those free agents re-signed with the team.
  • That Rodgers not only wants out of Green Bay, but he wants to be traded to the Denver Broncos.
That’s a lot of stuff. More importantly, this is a very bad look for Rodgers. It’s not surprising that at a baseball game in Wisconsin recently, fans booed when his picture showed up on the stadium Jumbotron for a car ad.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not surprised people boo him right now, he's causing them angst LOL

But seriously, if we're sitting at 12-0 later this year and looking at #1 seed again, nobody is going to be boo'ing our QB. Winning does cure all in this league. Of course he might need a police ****** if we're sitting at 3-9 or something

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw this:

If you believe over half of what has been reported recently, and Rodgers actually forces a trade, many will answer that question with a resounding “No!”

According to multiple reports, Rodgers is upset that the Packers picked a quarterback in the first round of last year’s NFL draft. At the very least, Rodgers believes the Packers front office should have consulted him or given him advance warning.

Other reports say:

• Rodgers has told the Packers he would rather retire than play for them.
  • That he will return only if the Packers fire their general manager.
  • Rodgers is reportedly upset that the Packers cut a fifth-string wide receiver (Jake Kumerow) a day after the quarterback publicly praised him.
  • That Rodgers mocked and belittled the Packers’ GM in group texts with teammates.
  • That a year ago Rodgers was telling teammates with expiring contracts that he was leaving at the end of the season.
  • Presumably, this could have an impact on whether those free agents re-signed with the team.
  • That Rodgers not only wants out of Green Bay, but he wants to be traded to the Denver Broncos.
That’s a lot of stuff. More importantly, this is a very bad look for Rodgers. It’s not surprising that at a baseball game in Wisconsin recently, fans booed when his picture showed up on the stadium Jumbotron for a car ad.

Add, may have tried to trade him for Herbert last year.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IMO, GB brass has had enough of him. The players don't care because he's their meal ticket and Love is not as marketable (yet).

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Add, may have tried to trade him for Herbert last year.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IMO, GB brass has had enough of him. The players don't care because he's their meal ticket and Love is not as marketable (yet).
Or, they were looking for the back-up QB that we always beller about. I do think that Rodgers should stop acting like the little kid disappointed in his Xmas gifts.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per Source: Murphy and Gute both called Rodgers numerous times the day of the draft to discuss their upcoming selections - Rodgers did not answer the call.

Per Source: No longer does ANYTHING have to be factual or credible or even have an ounce of fact to be circulated as news.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have nothing against him, it's just a game, and most of the animosity is from the non-stop garbage-tier clickbaits rather than anything Rodgers has said or done. He's no angel or blameless, but he's done a lot for this team and has been a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per Source: Murphy and Gute both called Rodgers numerous times the day of the draft to discuss their upcoming selections - Rodgers did not answer the call.

Per Source: No longer does ANYTHING have to be factual or credible or even have an ounce of fact to be circulated as news.

If only one of those comments is true I'll put my money on the second one.

weeds said:
Or, they were looking for the back-up QB that we always beller about. I do think that Rodgers should stop acting like the little kid disappointed in his Xmas gifts.
I had to give you a like because that might just be the first time I ever heard anyone except my mom use the word beller.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cheer for Rodgers from the "he seems to make the team better" standpoint but from the behind the scenes BS...ship him to the Jets for a 3rd round pick that becomes a 2nd or 1st if they trade him within the NFC North.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll happily cheer for any Packer that's not been convicted of an actual crime. I'll also laugh at the "saints" that hate a player for daring to speak up and do the same thing that every other employee in the country would happily do.

Don Barclay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just said this over on the main Rodgers thread, sorry to repeat, but: If Rodgers comes back for one year, wins a bunch (hoping for SB obv, who knows), and leaves on terms that benefit both him and the Packers --- then from the fan point of view, doesn't this look like a better outcome, and one that wouldn't have been possible if Rodgers didn't stay tight-lipped and face down management?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can win and we can part ways well, doesn’t change he is a petty, arrogant and conniving child of a man in behavior.
He also happens to be the most talented QB I’ve watched my entire life.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simple question.

In view of the events that have gone on this closed season, who would actually stand up in the bleachers and cheer for him if he just turns up this season ?
I for one are disgusted with this whole charade and he is officially dead to me. I`d burn off my tattoo rather than cheer for this ******* ever again. JMHO
Sons of Anarchy style...quite right. I love the smell of fresh nap*lm in the morning...smells like...victory....lol....what about Mason Crosby?:sneaky:

Members online

Latest posts