Aaron Rodgers 16x20 Inch Oil Painting

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still no suitor for the painting :( Frustrated I can't find this painting a good home!
I am sure there are some other wonderful charities who would be happy to accept it other than the one who "backed out" mentioned originally.

Here is some more info on Aaron's charity work:
Aaron partnered with the Pro Player Foundation to host Twelve’s Day of Christmas, which serves children from the Ecumenical Partnership for Housing and the Salvation Army. The event helps deserving children enjoy a holiday shopping spree at Shopko, a pizza party, and the chance to mix and mingle with their favorite Packers players. His other philanthropic efforts include, being an activist for the Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer (MACC) Fund and hosting a fundraising banquet in Milwaukee, WI on behalf of the organization. Aaron was the co-host of a charity golf tournament with Young Life from 2006-08, plays annually in the Andy North and Friends Golf Getaway, which raises money for the University of Wisconsin Paul P. Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center.

The painting looks fantastic.
One of my best friends also does this, although a Viking fan. He's done some great stuff of Cris Carter and Bud Grant that he painted for our friends.
Sadly, it is rare to find an avenue to generate a lot of revenue from these things without the player's involvement.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to say what a piece of work,I've seen other paintings and this is the first that really looks like the person,you should send it to Rodgers have him sign it then sell it you may get more for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts