Aaron Rodgers 16x20 Inch Oil Painting

AbsolonMoreau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am new here but have been a big Rodgers fan since his days at Cal. I finally decided to paint him, this painting was originally going to be donated to a charity auction that Aaron was attending but the charity organization backed out.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I thankfully have not had that problem before, but if I did something so stupid like that I would be cursing mself forever!
Understandably so. Remember the commercial where the guy paints Chefs instead of Chiefs on the football field? LOL!
But seriously, your painting is awesome. If it were me, I'd keep it for myself.

OP
OP
AbsolonMoreau

AbsolonMoreau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Understandably so. Remember the commercial where the guy paints Chefs instead of Chiefs on the football field? LOL!
But seriously, your painting is awesome. If it were me, I'd keep it for myself.
If I didn't have so much artwork lying around already or if I didn't need the money right now I would keep it.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whenever I have tried eBay I normally don't get any bids because people aren't looking for paintings that often on eBay :(

If you put a title like "Aaron Rodgers in Packer Jersey Oil Painting" then anyone looking for a Rodgers jersey would see it and you may be surprised how many Packer fans might be interested.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heck, I'd start visiting or calling some of the bars and restaurants around Green Bay. I bet one of them would pay $500 for a unique piece like that. Not sure I'd bother calling Favre's Steakhouse though. You could start with Stadium View, Kroll's, The Bar, Chili John's, 50 Yard Line, even Applebee's.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Heck, I'd start visiting or calling some of the bars and restaurants around Green Bay. I bet one of them would pay $500 for a unique piece like that. Not sure I'd bother calling Favre's Steakhouse though. You could start with Stadium View, Kroll's, The Bar, Chili John's, 50 Yard Line, even Applebee's.
This^^^
Give them a fair price and pictures of it and I ebt it sells easily.

OP
OP
AbsolonMoreau

AbsolonMoreau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This^^^
Give them a fair price and pictures of it and I ebt it sells easily.
Great idea! I am going to email a few places and then also will send them a letter or something like that to see if they would be interested in buying it. Follow that up with a phone call and I should sell it :)
What an awesome painting....Have any others?
Thanks a lot! No other Packers ones (haven't really painted much football), but all of my others are up on http://moreauart.com :)

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great idea! I am going to email a few places and then also will send them a letter or something like that to see if they would be interested in buying it. Follow that up with a phone call and I should sell it :)

Thanks a lot! No other Packers ones (haven't really painted much football), but all of my others are up on http://moreauart.com :)

that's some great work. the one of Madison Bumgarner is badass! #hometownhero