Aaron Rodgers #11 in top 100

Luca

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thoughts? I have yet to watch the segment. IMO this is a great example of why players shouldnt have hof votes

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/10788/who-to-trust-on-aaron-rodgers-ranking

This is a list of what they have done last year, not a list of what they will do next year.

Rodgers was injured for 7 weeks. You can't make an much of an inpact when you are injured. He still made enough impact in the other weeks to win the 11th spot. So I think his position makes a lot of sense.

Rodgers should be number 1 on the other list though.

D

Deleted member 6794

This is a list of what they have done last year, not a list of what they will do next year.

The list is ridiculous and nobody should give a damn about it.

FYI the NFL Network actually wants the players to vote on the top 100 players going into next season, but it seems like they don´t do a great job of conveying that information to the players. FWIW Donte Whitner is even questioning if players really vote in the poll: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ions-if-players-really-vote-for-nfln-top-100/

Luca

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The list is ridiculous and nobody should give a damn about it.

FYI the NFL Network actually wants the players to vote on the top 100 players going into next season, but it seems like they don´t do a great job of conveying that information to the players. FWIW Donte Whitner is even questioning if players really vote in the poll: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ions-if-players-really-vote-for-nfln-top-100/

I didn't say the list is any good (Watt at 12 is ********). I said that I don't think that Rodgers at 11 is ridiculous.

Stevie DK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is this up for debate, A-rod didn't play for 7 weeks, and since he's season got cut short, he clearly wasn't the one who played the best ball. Tho, every one knows he's the best Player in the NFL.

When it comes to voting, it seems no one really know's whether to look at last season or the new one, especially the players and "experts have there ways to vote.

The player interview's is the only thing I find interesting, other than that, it's crap.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is this up for debate, A-rod didn't play for 7 weeks, and since he's season got cut short, he clearly wasn't the one who played the best ball. Tho, every one knows he's the best Player in the NFL.

When it comes to voting, it seems no one really know's whether to look at last season or the new one, especially the players and "experts have there ways to vote.

The player interview's is the only thing I find interesting, other than that, it's crap.

only the players vote and its for the coming season

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that I give a flying @#$* about these kinds of lists but I would just like to point out that all of you talking about this being a list of the best players from last year, you are wrong, it is supposed to be a list of the best players in 2014 and the 2014 season has not even started so it is supposed to be a prediction, not a look back, which in fact makes the list even more idiotic.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I wish he were #50. Wilde reports that Rodgers is in love with Munn and seems very content. That's great for his personal life - fantastic - but I want him thinking he has something to prove. He famously has remembered and been motivated by slights going back to high school. I don't want him content - hey, maybe he will show off for the new love of his life by winning a title? :D

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is the all-time NFL passing leader of any quarterback to ever play as it sits right now. "All Time". He is the best quarterback in the NFL period! It is a disgrace that he is no.11 on the list as the list is associated with 2014. Not just 2013. And even if it was just 2013, Rodgers still had a 104 passer rating last year in the games he played. Then some typical stupid Seahawk player comes on the show and says "it generous" having Rodgers at 11? OMG. To top it all off Willie Mcginest says "Rodgers lacks leadership skills". This crap makes me want to puke. I am hoping Rodgers saw this crap as the "chip" is being thrown on the wrong shoulder. I can't wait till Sept. 4th.

cara murphy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron will prove himself with his power. He is a great QB.He and the WR cooperate always well.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts