Aaron is the guy

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In our minds—(coach) Mike (McCarthy) and mine and the entire organization—Aaron’s the guy. I even told Brian that, and he understood it, and he knows exactly that. But, our job is to get him ready to play, and he’ll be a good teammate. He’s a very smart guy; he’s had a good career at Louisville. His senior year wasn’t quite as good as his past years, but he’s going to be a good addition to our team. I think he adds a lot of credibility and value to our offensive group.

Said by TT.

Source is:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...8-nfl-gnb&prov=sportsxchange&type=team_report

It is clear Aaron's the man, and it's his job to lose.

My 2 cents - Aaron has to get injured for Brohm to take over. Even if he has three or four straight stinkers, it's Aaron's job for '08. I think MM has faith that Aaron Rodgers, if he stays healthy, will be an excellent QB in the NFL.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the team knows what's going on, it's the constant media and fan speculation.

In other news, this is most information I've heard from TT in one quote. :D

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont even know why this is an issue at all.

what are we gonna do ... go into a season with one QB. i mean for god sakes... when we had Brett Favre... we had as many as 3 QBs behind him at times. you always always always always have to have a backup QB. We just drafted a good one.

I dont even know why this is a topic.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
His senior year wasn’t quite as good as his past years,.

Said by TT.

I'm not sure why everyone is saying he had a down senior year? Yeah, Louisville didn't win as many games, but his production was far and away better than his previous years.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=164609[/quote]

not to mention his team blew hard. and his freakin coach sold him out to coach the Falcons for about 8 seconds. You can expect a team to lose a few in that situation.

Brian Brohm was a great signing late in the second round.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont even know why this is an issue at all.

what are we gonna do ... go into a season with one QB. i mean for god sakes... when we had Brett Favre... we had as many as 3 QBs behind him at times. you always always always always have to have a backup QB. We just drafted a good one.

I dont even know why this is a topic.

Because the guy got banned that threw a **** fit when TT didn't get a backup RB and now everybody is bored.

Hell, I'm about to a point where I would pay for a new domain name for the_truth myself.
I haven't had that much fun teeing off since I snuck one of those exploding golf balls in my brothers bag.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um...
Because it's the offseason and we have not much else to talk about?

That how was your day thread kind of died out and we stopped talking about Oreo cookies. I was hoping for an appearance by the Bikini Girls and that Swedish soccer thread was a nice stop gap.

Montana Bob is back from vacation so we had to stop talking behind his back, and currently, the only other thing to talk about is taking old jokes and putting Cheesey in them.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i didnt really mean you zombie or this thread. i mean the media.

they are just trying their best to make something out of nothing.

there is no issue. Aaron is the QB. Brohm is a backup.

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i didnt really mean you zombie or this thread. i mean the media.

they are just trying their best to make something out of nothing.

there is no issue. Aaron is the QB. Brohm is a backup.

Heh.

I meant that as a joke.

Yeah, the media though has been trying to create controversy that there's a QB controversy in GB. But there is none.

Notice that MM has been asked his a bunch of times by reporters? He's dispelled it every time, and even now TT is being asked it and he's dispelling it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um...

Montana Bob is back from vacation so we had to stop talking behind his back, and currently, the only other thing to talk about is taking old jokes and putting Cheesey in them.
I would NEVER talk behind Bob's back!!!!..........in front of his back? Yes....behind it? NO!!! :wink:

And putting "Cheesey" into old jokes makes them "NEW and IMPROVED!" :lol:

Members online

Latest posts