Aaron Brooks released...

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I'm starting something here, but what do u think of signing Brooks if Favre retires considering we need another qb...or do u think we can resign Nall, since it seems he is waiting for Favre's decision before signing anywhere?

carlos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Nall's gone, but I'd resign him if it was possible. If he is gone, signing Brooks would be a good move. MM might be a good thing for Brooks. An experienceed backup is a nice commodity to have.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well that actually may be true now that i thought a littel more. when MM was in new orleans aaron had his 2 best seasons

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carlos said:
I think Nall's gone, but I'd resign him if it was possible. If he is gone, signing Brooks would be a good move. MM might be a good thing for Brooks. An experienceed backup is a nice commodity to have.

Supposedly, one of the reasons McCarthy left New Orleans for San Francisco was that he no longer felt he could work with Brooks. If Favre retires, I think Nall will come back, unless he has already signed with someone else before the retirement is announced.

carlos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You might be right Route, but you know how things can change swiftly in the NFL. Sometimes old wounds can heal with a change in scenery or in time. Let's hope that's the case with Javon.

OP
OP
T

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong with the Post...AR is our starting qb if Favre retires...and remember MM started Brooks in his 2nd year also...so he knows what to do in the situation....

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No please not.... Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I think if we want to commit siucide it will be better to try a trade for Joey Harrington !!!!!! je,je,je,...

This guys is so bad..... no,no,no !!!!

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends what the price is. Brooks does have some physical talent, but he needs to regain his confidence and have good coaching.

stump5454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with Brooks is he cant make the reads. He is not smart enough. Likes to one hop his passes alot too. Locker room cancer. Does not care only plays for the money. No heart what so ever.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really am probably going to sound controversial and racist which im not, but anyway QB is more of a white guy thing

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
I really am probably going to sound controversial and racist which im not, but anyway QB is more of a white guy thing

dude, you've said **** like this before. it doesn't sound controversial, it sounds ignorant and moronic.

try stem-cell research if you want controversy.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, thats enough of this...lets chillax. Arrow, you're a mod! Dont help start a racial war at the QB position thread!

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tabojc03 said:
I know I'm starting something here, but what do u think of signing Brooks if Favre retires considering we need another qb...or do u think we can resign Nall, since it seems he is waiting for Favre's decision before signing anywhere?

The only thing we will ever get out of Brooks is that #rd round draft pick!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Ok, thats enough of this...lets chillax. Arrow, you're a mod! Dont help start a racial war at the QB position thread!

i have thoughts and feelings too :cry:

lol...you're right though, apologies to everybody and please ignore the previous discussion. (direct your mail to gopackgo's inbox :wink:)

-----------------------------------------------

Brooks is weak, forget that dude!

that oughtta do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts